SportsWrath

Power Rankings

jerseygiantfan

Egg, please get off our Board you sniveling lowlife Cowgirl fan. I really dislike people who come on other team's boards just to aggravate the true fans. Go play on the "Boy's Board".

Thanks for your contribution, Charlietags. But if you have nothing related to football to post, I'm going to have to ask you to return to the "General Discussion" boards. Feel free to come back when you have somthing of relevance to add. We'll still be here. Thank you in advace for your anticipated cooperation. :clap:

Thanks for your contribution, Charlietags. But if you have nothing related to football to post, I'm going to have to ask you to return to the "General Discussion" boards. Feel free to come back when you have somthing of relevance to add. We'll still be here. Thank you in advace for your anticipated cooperation. :clap:

I don't know how long you have been a Cowgirl fan, but you are entitled to root & cheer for your team & to wish evil tidings on other teams with the exception of injuries which I would never do.

However IMO you are trolling by coming on our board to irritate true Giant fans with a number of mis-statements and wishful thinkings.

Your boy Romo turned out to have a number of serious deficiencies which showed up once the defenses learned how to play him. I wouldn't expect too much this year.

I don't know how long you have been a Cowgirl fan, but you are entitled to root & cheer for your team & to wish evil tidings on other teams with the exception of injuries which I would never do.

However IMO you are trolling by coming on our board to irritate true Giant fans with a number of mis-statements and wishful thinkings.

Your boy Romo turned out to have a number of serious deficiencies which showed up once the defenses learned how to play him. I wouldn't expect too much this year.

At the outset, I certainly would like to thank you for recognizing that I may root and cheer for whatever team I choose, including the Cowboys. I feel that I can post more freely now that this issue has been officially resolved.

I have made very few misstatments and "wishful thinkings." I'm sorry if the facts, irritate you.

That aside, what are my boy Romo's specific deficiencies that were "learned" by the defenses?

Hey, shut up there little boy, tags BELONGS here.

And you should take your own advice, were still waiting from legit football talk from you. :rolleyes:

Hey, shut up there little boy, tags BELONGS here.

And you should take your own advice, were still waiting from legit football talk from you. :rolleyes:

I have a question Bigblue. Did the Italian Hotdog give you permission to be on the boards or did you sneak on? You are his favorite whipping boy, you know.

I have a question Bigblue. Did the Italian Hotdog give you permission to be on the boards or did you sneak on? You are his favorite whipping boy, you know.

LOL...Too bad there are only 2 people on here that agree with that, you and the Dog.

OOPS! I mean only one. :rolleyes:

I will go back in time and say that either Itailan Dog/Egg are the same poster OR they share the same cubicle at work. Just a hunch. And another thing: First the Romo 'man love' now the 'mouthpiece' for a guy named Dog?

I will go back in time and say that either Itailan Dog/Egg are the same poster OR they share the same cubicle at work. Just a hunch. And another thing: First the Romo 'man love' now the 'mouthpiece' for a guy named Dog?

I am not the Italian Hotdog nor am I his mouthpiece. I just thouht I would ask if Bigblue had HD's permission to post since the HD seems to own Bigblue.

That aside, what are my boy Romo's specific deficiencies that were "learned" by the defenses?

Ooooh Ooooh let me get this one. Well the Giants figured him out somewhat from jump. Romo eventually replaced Bledsoe in the second half of a Week 7 battle against the New York Giants. Although he threw for a shaky 227 yards, two touchdowns and three interceptions in relief

You do realize that 5 INTs vs the Giants is what Romo threw last year. Romo had 9 Turnovers down the stretch and even the Lions 'figured' your boy out. Comon' Egg....are you a real Cowboys fan? Or are you waiting for us to feed you truth about your team?

Ooooh Ooooh let me get this one. Well the Giants figured him out somewhat from jump. Romo eventually replaced Bledsoe in the second half of a Week 7 battle against the New York Giants. Although he threw for a shaky 227 yards, two touchdowns and three interceptions in relief

You do realize that 5 INTs vs the Giants is what Romo threw last year. Romo had 9 Turnovers down the stretch and even the Lions 'figured' your boy out. Comon' Egg....are you a real Cowboys fan? Or are you waiting for us to feed you truth about your team?

But what are his "specific" deficiencies?

I am not the Italian Hotdog nor am I his mouthpiece. I just thouht I would ask if Bigblue had HD's permission to post since the HD seems to own Bigblue.

So again???? Is the Dog next to you? And why should YOU ask another man if he has permission to post because the 'Dog owns Blue'? Mouthpiece = you speak for him. Am I right?

So again???? Is the Dog next to you? And why should YOU ask another man if he has permission to post because the 'Dog owns Blue'? Mouthpiece = you speak for him. Am I right?

Randoff, I am not HD, nor does he or she work with me, nor am I his or her mouth piece. I may be many things but I am not a liar. But anyone who has been on this board at all this past month has seen the Dog all over Bigblue.

But what are his "specific" deficiencies?

Once again YOU have to be typed to REAL SLOW. Now you being a Dallas fan and I am sure you've watched a Dallas game or two....didja see his last 4-5 games? If a QB's INT's are going up at the end of the season TEAMS are catching on to his tendencies to throw to an area (or a favorite reciever). Meaning defensive backs have a read on his throws based on film, tendecies or same plays he ran before. Tony Romo did not adjust his game for whatever reason down the stretch. So answer me this: Since this is a Giants message board, why do YOU think Tony threw 5 picks to the Giants?

Are you still with me? Egg? Over here....the monitor??? Read it son! :rolleyes:

Randoff, I am not HD, nor does he or she work with me, nor am I his or her mouth piece. I may be many things but I am not a liar. But anyone who has been on this board at all this past month has seen the Dog all over Bigblue.

And....?

People could say the same about me making YOU look 'smart' for the last month. Doesn't mean (for ex.) CharlieTags has to ask you does "The Doff allow you Egg to post, because he does own you". Take a breath, mull that over and see how weird that sounds. That's all.

HD, how cute ;)

"...he or she" WOW! :rolleyes:

Hey Randoff, what's up with the gun? A little hostile, I must say...

How old are you?

What up with the Monkey? :confused:

Let me explain it to you REAL SLOW (again). "The Big Gun" = a nickname. Hence a gun for my avatar. With me so far? So if my nickname is the "Big Gun" why would I place a 'flower' as my Avatar? Can u grasp that logic? No need to thank me....I'll be here all day. :worshippy: :)

How old are you?

What up with the Monkey? :confused:

Let me explain it to you REAL SLOW (again). "The Big Gun" = a nickname. Hence a gun for my avatar. With me so far? So if my nickname is the "Big Gun" why would I place a 'flower' as my Avatar? Can u grasp that logic? No need to thank me....I'll be here all day. :worshippy: :)

Why do they call you the "Big Gun"?

Why do you keep avoiding your QBs problems by getting into pointless topics about avatars? Reply to his football post already.

That's an intersting comment Lubeck in light of the fact that I asked the football question that no one has responded to...

That's an intersting comment Lubeck in light of the fact that I asked the football question that no one has responded to...

I don't know what football question you asked but I will tell you this. Once teams kept Romo in the pocket and pressured him up the middle he was done. They limited his scrambling abilities which IMO is his best ability and once they did that they were able to shut him down. Just look at his last few games including that horrific playoff debacle.

I don't know what football question you asked but I will tell you this. Once teams kept Romo in the pocket and pressured him up the middle he was done. They limited his scrambling abilities which IMO is his best ability and once they did that they were able to shut him down. Just look at his last few games including that horrific playoff debacle.

You are correct. The only thing that I would point out is that there was no "pocket" in Dallas last year. No QB would thrive in that alleged "pocket." The key to whether Romo is a good QB depends on whether they give him time this year. If Romo has time to throw and makes poor decisions or is inaccurrate, Romo needs to go. But I don't think he can be fully evaluated, one way or the other, until he gets blocking.

As far as the playoff "debacle" goes, Romo played fairly well as a QB considering the constant pressure he was under. Poor coaching, as much as anything else, lost that game for the Cowboys.