SportsWrath

Power Rankings

jerseygiantfan

You are correct. The key to whether Romo is a good QB depends on whether they give him time this year. If Romo has time to throw and makes poor decisions or is inaccurrate, Romo needs to go. But I don't think he can be fully evaluated, one way or the other, until he gets blocking.

As far as the playoff "debacle" goes, Romo played fairly well as a QB considering the constant pressure he was under. Poor coaching, as much as anything else, lost that game for the Cowboys.

You sure about that?

...and how do you suppose that Romo stops the fumbling. Yes....Romo is a fumbler. So was Warren Moon, Culpepper and Kurt Warner.

You sure about that?

...and how do you suppose that Romo stops the fumbling. Yes....Romo is a fumbler. So was Warren Moon, Culpepper and Kurt Warner.

I don't know that anyone has labled him a "fumbler."

Not a label...but like I said he does fumble more than other QBs. You know that.

I don't know that. I can't make that determination on 3/4 of a season. I don't even know how many times he fumbled. I do, however, know that none of the Dallas coaches, Parcell's included, or the media have jumped on a "fumbling" problem. And the media jumps on everything. You are the only one that I know of who has alleged this.

SEATTLE (AP)

Romo was 17-of-29 for 189 yards and a touchdown. He didn't have any turnovers after a spurt of them in recent weeks, although he did fumble once. And, of course, there was the botched hold that mattered most.

2006:

Tony Romo 9 fumbles, 13 INTs in 10 games.

He has a fumbling problem, IMO of course.

...now let's talk Eli.

Eli for 2006

9 fumbles, 18 INTs. 16 games

I am NOT happy with those numbers BUT 9 fumbles in 16 games isn't 9 fumbles in 10 games. 18 INTs in 16 games isn't ok in my book but Damn!!!! Romo had 13 INTs in 10 games.

Hey, shut up there little boy, tags BELONGS here.

And you should take your own advice, were still waiting from legit football talk from you. :rolleyes:

the dog wonders what chariletags would have to say about the fact that you visit the cardinals website to "talk trash" and rile their fans up...charlietags, care to weigh in on this fact?

...now let's talk Eli.

Eli for 2006

9 fumbles, 18 INTs. 16 games

I am NOT happy with those numbers BUT 9 fumbles in 16 games isn't 9 fumbles in 10 games. 18 INTs in 16 games isn't ok in my book but Damn!!!! Romo had 13 INTs in 10 games.

Umm, Randolf...You forgot to mention Eli played a much tougher schedule and tougher defenses than Tony Romo.

Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt. Proceed.

You are correct. The only thing that I would point out is that there was no "pocket" in Dallas last year. No QB would thrive in that alleged "pocket." The key to whether Romo is a good QB depends on whether they give him time this year. If Romo has time to throw and makes poor decisions or is inaccurrate, Romo needs to go. But I don't think he can be fully evaluated, one way or the other, until he gets blocking.

As far as the playoff "debacle" goes, Romo played fairly well as a QB considering the constant pressure he was under. Poor coaching, as much as anything else, lost that game for the Cowboys.

So why can you evaluate Eli when he lost his starting LT due to injury and his #1 receiver too? Romo didnt lose any added weapons in addition to needing OL help. Not to mention Eli didnt really have a blocking fullback worth a shit, and almost his entire D went down. You cant fully evaluate Romo with quite possibly the most talented WR and a full squad of receivers, a healthy D and the Tuna as your coach, but you got something to say about Eli????

Oh and the Dog owning me, seems like only you and him :LMAO: .......anyway, only you two feel like that.

the dog wonders what chariletags would have to say about the fact that you visit the cardinals website to "talk trash" and rile their fans up...charlietags, care to weigh in on this fact?

Sure, charlie knows. We go way back.

Ask charlie if remembers the AZ boys. Myself, cappo1, JimNasium, etc. I used to come back after the little wars and tell em all about it. :TU:

Oh, and read up doggy dog, the dates on those were in 04', one time.

Youre slippin dog. Not as good as you used to be. :TD:

Good post. It's 100% accurate. If the Cowboys are fairly healthy, Dallas fans are not considering the Giants. Not even remotely considering the Giants. Philly, NO, Carolina, and maybe TB and Seattle. And that's a big maybe.

you dont think SF is going to be good?

I don't know that. I can't make that determination on 3/4 of a season. I don't even know how many times he fumbled. I do, however, know that none of the Dallas coaches, Parcell's included, or the media have jumped on a "fumbling" problem. And the media jumps on everything. You are the only one that I know of who has alleged this.

Sure ya can. 10 games is enough to see that he fumbles the ball. Oh, and threw alot of picks against the Giants. And that about 3 or 4 were games you could brag about. Average at best. :rolleyes: