SportsWrath

Link to Jacobs article.

Sephiroth

Star Ledger Article

I like his attitute, his determination, and his training regimen. If he tried to be a little more elusive this year, hopefully it'll preserve his body for the whole season and for seasons to come. Getting advice from Eddie George is a great idea, too.

And Droughns sounds like a pretty good guy. Glad to see he and Jacobs are getting along.

Oh man :rock: Im tellin ya, this kid is going to be bad ass.

Ive said that about this kid ever since I saw him play for the Giants. You got big backs that can run you over in the league, but not like this guy. He's special. AT first, he was just running people over from 3 yds out for the TD or 1st down. Then, he started catching the ball out of the backfield, showed he has decent hands. And then he started breaking long runs, punishing D's and making them stack the line more. That will open the passing game tremendously. He is going to be awesome, I can feel it. I really like his direction, his motivation. A wife and kid will do it to you, trust me.

Ive said that about this kid ever since I saw him play for the Giants. You got big backs that can run you over in the league, but not like this guy. He's special. AT first, he was just running people over from 3 yds out for the TD or 1st down. Then, he started catching the ball out of the backfield, showed he has decent hands. And then he started breaking long runs, punishing D's and making them stack the line more. That will open the passing game tremendously. He is going to be awesome, I can feel it. I really like his direction, his motivation. A wife and kid will do it to you, trust me.

Your preaching to the quire on that one brother. I dont know how many times I screamed for them to play him more last year, in games where Tiki couldnt move the ball.The kid is just a animal.