SportsWrath

I just can't make this stuff up...

BadEgg

I know you're a bit slow (by how long it took you to finally get that stupid pic in your signature), but come on.

What I agree with is the author stating it's nonsense.

You're pathetically grasping at a satire to prove that Eli Manning sucks? :rolleyes:

If I weren't a bigger man, I'm sure I could find a Tony Homo satire to throw back at ya.

No comment on your timely vacations from talking shit on Giant's boards? :confused:

Behind every satirical piece is an element of truth, otherwise it would not be written...the Dog thinks that is the author's perspective, but not being the author, the Dog can't speak to this as fact...

I know you're a bit slow (by how long it took you to finally get that stupid pic in your signature), but come on.

What I agree with is the author stating it's nonsense.

You're pathetically grasping at a satire to prove that Eli Manning sucks? :rolleyes:

If I weren't a bigger man, I'm sure I could find a Tony Homo satire to throw back at ya.

No comment on your timely vacations from talking shit on Giant's boards? :confused:

Could you find Tony Romo "satire"? Maybe. But why bother when it's easier to find the Eli satire. Every major sports network seems to be slinging the Eli "satire."

And I'm not pathetically grasping at "satire" to prove the Eli sucks. I don't know if he completely "sucks" yet. But if I wanted to prove that Eli has accurracy problems, questionable leadership skills, and that giving 3 players to get him was a major reach by the Giants, I would simply look at his performance as a QB. I don't need "satire" for that...

What is amusing about the "satire" is that people outside the Giants organization, that are not necessarily Cowboys fans, are seeing it too and calling Eli and the Giants out...Remember, the subject of this so-called "satire" could be any QB in the league...Yet, more often than not, it's Eli...

It's do or die this year...He is either the QB of the future or the product of the worst move in the history of the draft... :LMAO: I can't wait...

But why bother when it's easier to find the Eli satire. Every major sports network seems to be slinging the Eli "satire."

And I'm not pathetically grasping at "satire" to prove the Eli sucks. I don't know if he completely "sucks" yet. But if I wanted to prove that Eli has accurracy problems, questionable leadership skills, and that giving 3 players to get him was a major reach by the Giants, I would simply look at his performance as a QB. I don't need "satire" for that...

...He is either the QB of the future or the product of the worst move in the history of the draft... :LMAO: I can't wait...

The Doff (and others) often wonder why do YOU 'bother' to find all of this 'satire' on Eli? That is the whole point! If it's already out there in abundance, why do YOU feel the need to constantly point it out? The Doff would like to reach into past posts and threads where Doff had theories on Egg being a closet Giants fan. You got to be a fan of the Giants. The Doffster believes your 'Eli satire' equals true worry for the Giants. But wait, once again those Cowboys aren't really 'stable' at QB either....but that's neither here or there.

As for "worse move in the history of the draft".....no REAL football so called pro expert or fan would ever say that about the drafting of Eli. Especially when Ryan Leaf is mentioned, comon' you must have forgot Mr. Leaf. Mr Leaf didn't last 3 years in a Charger uni.

Could you find Tony Romo "satire"? Maybe. But why bother when it's easier to find the Eli satire. Every major sports network seems to be slinging the Eli "satire."

What is amusing about the "satire" is that people outside the Giants organization, that are not necessarily Cowboys fans, are seeing it too and calling Eli and the Giants out...Remember, the subject of this so-called "satire" could be any QB in the league...Yet, more often than not, it's Eli...

It's do or die this year...He is either the QB of the future or the product of the worst move in the history of the draft... :LMAO: I can't wait...

:confused: You post one satirical list with Eli on it, and now "every major sports network is slinging" it?

Where do you get this shit? And the subject of every satire is Eli?

You posted one list, that you didn't even realize was satire. You were goading over it like a little kid with a wollipop. Grow up.

You and I both know if and when the cowturds go down in flames, you'll disappear and run from the crow you should be eating, but if the Giants go down, we'll all still be here listening to your bullshit.

Why can't you stick around and accept your crow like a man?

:confused: You post one satirical list with Eli on it, and now "every major sports network is slinging" it?

Where do you get this shit? And the subject of every satire is Eli?

You posted one list, that you didn't even realize was satire. You were goading over it like a little kid with a wollipop. Grow up.

You and I both know if and when the cowturds go down in flames, you'll disappear and run from the crow you should be eating, but if the Giants go down, we'll all still be here listening to your bullshit.

Why can't you stick around and accept your crow like a man?

See my List of Bad Lists post to see some other examples of the media scrutinizing Eli. I could update it with more but I am too busy to catch up at the moment. I stick around. In fact, over the past few months I have seen and responded to several posts regarding the Cowboys playoff collapse last season. Why can't you do some simple research before wasting my time with ridiculous questions and baseless accusations? :o

See my List of Bad Lists post to see some other examples of the media scrutinizing Eli. I could update it with more but I am too busy to catch up at the moment. I stick around. In fact, over the past few months I have seen and responded to several posts regarding the Cowboys playoff collapse last season. Why can't you do some simple research before wasting my time with ridiculous questions and baseless accusations? :o

It seems to be flying right over your head that this list is 'satire'. Everything in the other thread was NOT.

Apples and oranges. There's plenty of 'satire' on many NFL players. To use it as evidence of one's playing abilities is retarded.

I know you stick around before the Cowturds are eliminated from playoff contention. That's the easy part.

I'm talking about in years past, when we listened to your BS all preseason, only to have you disappear when it was dinner time with your crow.

It seems to be flying right over your head that this list is 'satire'. Everything in the other thread was NOT.

Apples and oranges. There's plenty of 'satire' on many NFL players. To use it as evidence of one's playing abilities is retarded.

I know you stick around before the Cowturds are eliminated from playoff contention. That's the easy part.

I'm talking about in years past, when we listened to your BS all preseason, only to have you disappear when it was dinner time with your crow.

don't sweat it Nesta, after week one he will be playing ostrich.