SportsWrath

Eli Takes Shot at Tiki...

Virginia Giant

interesting court jester - the dog notes that you are logging more time here then anyone, and on saturdays all day as well? you were there for a short time because they kicked you off...you then reregistered again, and they kicked you off again...and if you would note, a vast majority of the time, you are responding in every thread the dog goes on, sidetracking it down to this type of mindless banter...the dog sincerely hopes that once the season starts, and there is more to discuss, you are able to stick to fact based debate, and not weak insults...

Checkin up on me, are ya?? LOL, I told you you like me. :rolleyes:

The MINDLESS BANTER, is all you bro, Go back and reread alot of the posts, its normal, and when you get involved, its just that, MINDLESS BANTER. Well, you and your other half, eggy. :rolleyes:

And yes, when the season starts, it will be back to discussing football. Hopefully, you'll be on your teams site.

I used to go EVERY year when the Giants and Cards were in the same division. It was a blast! Where you at now?

My family and I live in a little town called Victorville, CA. About 2 hours south of Vegas and 45 minutes drive away from Barstow, CA.

Didja go that year (to Tempe, AZ) when the Giants played the Cards and snow flurries came down?