SportsWrath

QB SUCCESS

BIGBLUE01

Um...Why are you arguing with a cowboys fan...They would be nothing if it weren't for the Giants...Remember the whole Mara giving Landry to the boys so that the "new" franchise would be successful...Stoopid Cowboy fans...The Giants are one of the if not the most storied and historic team in the NFL....The cowboys are only a successful organization because of the Giants charity... ;)

On a side note, the Dog wonders if you will be equally as gracious in accepting credit for the Chargers future successes...

Um...Why are you arguing with a cowboys fan...They would be nothing if it weren't for the Giants...Remember the whole Mara giving Landry to the boys so that the "new" franchise would be successful...Stoopid Cowboy fans...The Giants are one of the if not the most storied and historic team in the NFL....The cowboys are only a successful organization because of the Giants charity... ;)

If the Mara's cared about winning Superbowls, they obviously gave away the wrong franchise. This is also exemplified by the head-to-head records of the two teams. Anyway, I'll take it, and I'll be sure to post a message on this board thanking the Maras when the Cowboys summarily discard the Giants in week 1...

On a side note, the Dog wonders if you will be equally as gracious in accepting credit for the Chargers future successes...

He isnt taking credit for any teams successes, he's giving that credit to the Giants org. Specifically Wellington Mara. But if the Chargers are successful, Id give that credit to ole Eli. lol

BTW, Mr Mara is responsible for ALL teams, specifically small market teams, having success or being competitive. :TU:

If the Mara's cared about winning Superbowls, they obviously gave away the wrong franchise. This is also exemplified by the head-to-head records of the two teams. Anyway, I'll take it, and I'll be sure to post a message on this board thanking the Maras when the Cowboys summarily discard the Giants in week 1...

Only a scumbag Cowgirl fan like yourself would reply in this way. He didnt give away the wrong franchise, he made it possible for those lowlifes to compete.

I cant wait till we kick your ass in week one. You BETTER show up on this board when we do.

Only a scumbag Cowgirl fan like yourself would reply in this way. He didnt give away the wrong franchise, he made it possible for those lowlifes to compete.

I cant wait till we kick your ass in week one. You BETTER show up on this board when we do.

Check the head-to-head record. Mr. Mara's charity created a monster in Dallas...Over the years, perhaps more of an effort should have been placed on the Giants competing...

Check the head-to-head record. Mr. Mara's charity created a monster in Dallas...Over the years, perhaps more of an effort should have been placed on the Giants competing...

I love dealing with you, you make it extremely easy to show your a dipshit. :rolleyes:

Thanks to Mr Mara, the Dallas scumbags were able to become a monster. And you got your facts all wrong, because he did focus on winning. The Gmen , like previously stated, have won more championships overall than your cowgirlz. And it doesnt matter when or who they played against, because thats the schedule they were given at the time. You can only paly who is in your league.

I love dealing with you, you make it extremely easy to show your a dipshit. :rolleyes:

Thanks to Mr Mara, the Dallas scumbags were able to become a monster. And you got your facts all wrong, because he did focus on winning. The Gmen , like previously stated, have won more championships overall than your cowgirlz. And it doesnt matter when or who they played against, because thats the schedule they were given at the time. You can only paly who is in your league.

The Dog is left to wonder if the 1927 Giants enjoyed a dinner with President Herbert Hoover following the big declaration of their championship...oh wait, the Dog is pretty sure that practice was instituted back then, because at the time, nobody cared...carry on with your history class...

FACT: Since the Cowboys were created, the Cowboys have won more championships than the Giants and played in more championship games.

FACT: The Cowboys own the Giants. Check the head-to-head record. :clap:

CONCLUSION: Overall, the Giants need to be more competitive.

FACT: Since the Cowboys were created, the Cowboys have won more championships than the Giants and played in more championship games.

See what I mean? LOL!!

FACT: W/o Mara, the Cowboys win snot. :TU:

Remember the "point dodger" reference??? LMAO!!

The Dog is left to wonder if the 1927 Giants enjoyed a dinner with President Herbert Hoover following the big declaration of their championship...oh wait, the Dog is pretty sure that practice was instituted back then, because at the time, nobody cared...carry on with your history class...

Dog, I expect more from you. Youre sounding like the egg. :doh:

So, whats your point here???

See what I mean? LOL!!

FACT: W/o Mara, the Cowboys win snot. :TU:

Remember the "point dodger" reference??? LMAO!!

That's a stretch Big Blue...unless Mara blocked for Emmit Smith. Did he?

That's a stretch Big Blue...unless Mara blocked for Emmit Smith. Did he?

Man I cant tell you this enough. You are EXTREMELY bad at this! lol! Leave the witty humor for us NY's, we know it better. I know you wanna be like us, but youre bad. REAL bad at it. :LMAO:

No, but a line that was the best Ive seen in years blocked for Emmitt. Thats why he did so well. Wait a minute....are those tears I see? Im sorry I had to be the one to break it to you, ya know, that Emmitts success was contributed to a line that my 12 yr old son could rush for 1,000 yds behind. I mean, you didnt actually think that Emmitt was REALLy that good, did ya? LOL!! The single most overrated RB in History.

But, back to the POINT. How do you think the Girlz were able to compete?

Man I cant tell you this enough. You are EXTREMELY bad at this! lol! Leave the witty humor for us NY's, we know it better. I know you wanna be like us, but youre bad. REAL bad at it. :LMAO:

No, but a line that was the best Ive seen in years blocked for Emmitt. Thats why he did so well. Wait a minute....are those tears I see? Im sorry I had to be the one to break it to you, ya know, that Emmitts success was contributed to a line that my 12 yr old son could rush for 1,000 yds behind. I mean, you didnt actually think that Emmitt was REALLy that good, did ya? LOL!! The single most overrated RB in History.

That makes the Cowboys front office look even better. Instead of drafting 1 great running back who was responsible for all of their success, the Cowboys owner, coaches, and scouts signed 5 lineman that were so great a 12 year-old could rush behind them. Either way you look at it, a great move by the Cowboys...

Did Mara draft these linemen? Was he scouting for Jerry Jones?

That makes the Cowboys front office look even better. Instead of drafting 1 great running back who was responsible for all of their success, the Cowboys owner, coaches, and scouts signed 5 lineman that were so great a 12 year-old could rush behind them. Either way you look at it, a great move by the Cowboys...

No, but he made it possible for the Cowboys to do so.

Keep em comin, Ill prove you wrong every time. :rolleyes:

"Witty humor" like your mother jokes? The Dog certainly wishes he could say that he expects more from you, but...

and to respond to your earlier remark, the point is that nobody cares about championships won 8 decades ago (FYI, a decade equals 10 years, and 8 of them equals 80 years...)...

The Dog would like to point out that BigBlue becomes less entertaining when he starts easily making the other debaters points for him...it may actually have been more entertaining when he boldly stated opinions with no backing, but perhaps that is what got him kicked off the Cardinals message board...twice...ha ha ha ha ha...WOO!!

"Witty humor" like your mother jokes? The Dog certainly wishes he could say that he expects more from you, but...

and to respond to your earlier remark, the point is that nobody cares about championships won 8 decades ago (FYI, a decade equals 10 years, and 8 of them equals 80 years...)...

Comin to eggys rescue again, huh? LOL Yeah, your mother did too. :P

Didnt ask if anyone cares. The point is still there, we won more.

The Doff would agree with the second "Fact', I will still question the first "Fact" (we'll dissertate that one much later)....but, but what do you mean by "overall" and being more "competetive"?

Since 1996 (the Doff likes this date because of.....well...YOU know)....anyway counting wins since '96, your Cowboys have 83 regular season wins, the Giants have 89 regular season wins....so the Doff asks where does 'need to be more competitive" come into play? As u can see there's no wide win gap there? Doff could see IF the Giants had 70 wins and the Cowboys had 97 wins.....???? Help a brother out, Egg?

The dog needs to ask BibBlue, do you really think this about Emmit Smith...because the Dog is pretty sure that quick google search done several days ago also located you on a yahoo sports site where you respond to others questions, and the Dog is quite certain, although cannot guarentee, that you did respond to a question asking to state your top ten running backs of all time, and the Dog does recall you placing Emmit Smith on your list...a shame the Dog has to attend to business on St. Kitts, and won't be able to research this further today - but tomorrow we shall see...

The dog needs to ask BibBlue, do you really think this about Emmit Smith...because the Dog is pretty sure that quick google search done several days ago also located you on a yahoo sports site where you respond to others questions, and the Dog is quite certain, although cannot guarentee, that you did respond to a question asking to state your top ten running backs of all time, and the Dog does recall you placing Emmit Smith on your list...a shame the Dog has to attend to business on St. Kitts, and won't be able to research this further today - but tomorrow we shall see...

Nevermind...the Dog had an extra minute and found it for you:

BIGBLUE01Member since: 24 May 2007

Total points: 358 (Level 2)

Points earned this week: 3

2% Best answer

105 answers

BIGBLUE01

http://login.yahoo.com/?.pd=c%3d1MKJL2Wp2e...21125223AAyWiZc

1. Sanders

2. Payton

3. Brown

4. OJ

5. Marcus Allen

6. Dickerson

7. Dorsett

8. Emmitt Smith

9. Campbell

10.Sayers

Here's the link if you need to review were you listed Smith as #8 all time:

http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...21125223AAyWiZc

The Dog thought you said he was overrated? The Dog thinks you better call randoff in for help asap, although the Dog is not sure why randoff would continue to come to your aid, as you repeatedly just act way to silly...

2% Best answer

105 answers

BIGBLUE01

1. Sanders

2. Payton

3. Brown

4. OJ

5. Marcus Allen

6. Dickerson

7. Dorsett

8. Emmitt Smith

9. Campbell

10.Sayers

The Dog thought you said he was overrated? The Dog thinks you better call randoff in for help asap, although the Dog is not sure why randoff would continue to come to your aid, as you repeatedly just act way to silly...

HA HA HA...Dorsett and Smith on BogBlue's list...HA HA HA...He is a closet Cowboys fan...That would explain why he cannot post any facts about the Giants...

The Doff would agree with the second "Fact', I will still question the first "Fact" (we'll dissertate that one much later)....but, but what do you mean by "overall" and being more "competetive"?

Since 1996 (the Doff likes this date because of.....well...YOU know)....anyway counting wins since '96, your Cowboys have 83 regular season wins, the Giants have 89 regular season wins....so the Doff asks where does 'need to be more competitive" come into play? As u can see there's no wide win gap there? Doff could see IF the Giants had 70 wins and the Cowboys had 97 wins.....???? Help a brother out, Egg?

Since the Cowboys were created they have played in 8 Superbowls, the Giants 3. The Cowboys have won 5, the Giants 2. The Cowboys own the Giants in head-to-head competition...No team has played in more than 8 Superbowls and no team has won more than 5... :clap:

When comparing two franchises, and how competitive they are, what else really matters Randolff?

Even more interesting, the Cowboys front office is usually so efficient that they win with different coaches...I'm beginning to think that the Giants can't win the big one without Parcells...

The Dog thinks you better call randoff in for help asap, although the Dog is not sure why randoff would continue to come to your aid.........

The Doff is a little puzzled by the Dog's comments. Why should the Doff-ster come to anybody's 'aid' in here? Is asking a question about 'competitiveness' between two franchises coming to a guys 'aid'? The Doff seen a statement saying that the Cowboys (not the Dogs team I may add)has more Championships than the Giants. Doff wanted to discuss that with the Egg guy. What better person to ask about those subjects than a Dallas fan? Is that coming to a fellow posters aid? Or should the Doff ask you? As a matter of fact, Doff can point out more 'aid' coming from the Dog and The Egg, which is rampant throughout all these threads. But as you know, Doff has backed off of the notion that Egg/Dog is the same poster or co-workers or best friends. :TU:

Now let's keep cool heads and continue the great off season talk here. So far, the Doff is quite pleased with the interaction. ;)

2% Best answer

105 answers

BIGBLUE01

1. Sanders

2. Payton

3. Brown

4. OJ

5. Marcus Allen

6. Dickerson

7. Dorsett

8. Emmitt Smith

9. Campbell

10.Sayers

Im looking, looking, and cant see anywhere where you proved something. #8....NUMBER 8, he is the leading rusher of all time and I have him at #8. Are you just stupid, or are you running out of things to say?

And thats yahoo answers, you dont need google for that Einstien!! LMAO!!