SportsWrath

deossie signs 4 year deal

jambrosio

This is good, Im pumped about this DeOssie kid, he has a tremendous upside, and real smart. Our LB is startin to shape up, esp since we got rid of Emmons. :unsure:

Strangely I've got a feeling that if this kid had half of his smarts he would be in position more often then Emmons..... anyone else notice how after he came here he couldn't cover a TE anymore? Further notice how nobody has bothered to sign him yet? Thanks but we've upgraded!! :TU:

Strangely I've got a feeling that if this kid had half of his smarts he would be in position more often then Emmons..... anyone else notice how after he came here he couldn't cover a TE anymore? Further notice how nobody has bothered to sign him yet? Thanks but we've upgraded!! :TU:

:confused:

Im not sure youre following me, DeOssie is a guy we drafted this past Apr.

I had to read that 4 or 5 times B4 I got it. LOL :confused:

It reads like he's saying if DeOssie had more smarts, he woulda ben in position more.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...your first statement here speaks volumes...The Dog didn't realize just how slow the motor was moving...if it will help in our on-going debate on dropped passes in the other thread, the Dog will seek another fine member of the boards to read and explain things to you as was done in this case...Ha ha ha ha...WOO!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...your first statement here speaks volumes...The Dog didn't realize just how slow the motor was moving...if it will help in our on-going debate on dropped passes in the other thread, the Dog will seek another fine member of the boards to read and explain things to you as was done in this case...Ha ha ha ha...WOO!!

Yeah, it does. It means someone typed a statement wrong, and I had to read it a few times to understand it.

You are bad egg, arent ya? You both stink at bein clever. :LMAO:

Yeah, it does. It means someone typed a statement wrong, and I had to read it a few times to understand it.

You are bad egg, arent ya? You both stink at bein clever. :LMAO:

This from someone who still thinks "mom" jokes are clever...The Dog read the statement, it appears from the thread that you were the only one having difficulty understanding it, as evidenced by the fact that someone else had to explain it to you...

This from someone who still thinks "mom" jokes are clever...The Dog read the statement, it appears from the thread that you were the only one having difficulty understanding it, as evidenced by the fact that someone else had to explain it to you...

Shut up. Youre annoying. The Blue said so. :rolleyes:

Shut up. Youre annoying. The Blue said so. :rolleyes:

Anywho, DeOssie is a stud, I really believe that. He could be the gem of the draft. We needed to get rid of Emmons anyway, no matter who we got. <_<

Too bad this gem can't play QB :LMAO:

Too bad this gem can't play QB :LMAO:

You're gonna trash Eli, when your teams QB played about 7 games and only 3 were worth talking about? :LMAO:

Oh yeah, and just a reminder, 7 of Homo's 13 INT's came against the Giants. :TU:

Anywho, DeOssie is a stud, I really believe that. He could be the gem of the draft. We needed to get rid of Emmons anyway, no matter who we got. <_<

Even if we didn't get anyone to replace him. Just leave his spot empty and we're instantly better.