SportsWrath

A-ROOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooh wee, stiky icky icky. great game...I think weve shown that we can play with the sox, now if we can only get some consistancy....dont get me wroing, we have a huge hill to climb, and boston is a VERY GOOD team, but I have a feeling that things will shape up and with some luck make the playoffs

ooooh wee, stiky icky icky. great game...I think weve shown that we can play with the sox, now if we can only get some consistancy....dont get me wroing, we have a huge hill to climb, and boston is a VERY GOOD team, but I have a feeling that things will shape up and with some luck make the playoffs

What was going through Abreu's head while fielding that ball? Sometimes he has a great glove, other times he looks like he's lost.

What was going through Abreu's head while fielding that ball? Sometimes he has a great glove, other times he looks like he's lost.

He certainly saved his bahcohn with those two catches.

Nice that A-Rod took blue steel boy deep.

Nicer that Bo Sox nation all caught pneumonia because they thought it was going to be a fancy feast and all they got were fish bones.

I hate that effen fan base.

I agree, Im glad it came off papelbon, their so called unhittable closer. :rolleyes:

We DEFINATLEY showed we can play with the Sux, who will be the ones we may have to go thru if we make some sort of run, but consitency is needed IMMEDIATLEY!

GO YANKS!!!!

Too bad we couldn't hand Beckett his first loss. But what a great consolation prize.

I'm not convinced at all about this team though...it was a type of game the Yankees usually lose...but I still firmly believe that they don't make the playoffs.