SportsWrath

Michael Kay kills me

Today he said that Hideki Matsui has his 2,000 hit, NO WAY IN HELL does should that "milestone"

be recognized by Major League Baseball, he doesn't even have 650 hits in MLB yet. That is total

horseshit on Kay's part to even say that.

What a tool.

MLB isnt going recognize it...its still a milestone for Hedeki, his 2000th professional hit...I agree with you that Kay is a jackass, but I doubt he is even moronic enough to believe that MLB will recognize it...but then again, we are talking about Michael kay

Kay was especially annoying tonight with that blown call by the ump. He essentially blamed the loss on the ump, which is what a whiny fan does. While the ump completely blew the call, he completely ignored the fact that Farnsworth didn't respond to adversity and neither did the Yankees.

it was a horrible call though. That is why this game needs some sort of reply. How many times do bad calls result in something bad happening to a team. I am not defending the Yankees but this happens all the time in hockey. I am just so sick of it. It just seems like it is getting worse and worse and worse.