SportsWrath

Daisuke Matsuzaka vs. Yanks

gateb

Our pitching really needs to get their shit together. I can't wait until this awful series is over.

It's not so much our pitching as it is Clueless Joe killing our pen. How many fucking times is he gonna throw proctologist in there? I mean we have Bruney and Henn pitching lights out, but no he throws his butt buddy in there to kill leads night after night.

I cant wait till he's out of New York. He is a sad, sad manager.

It's not so much our pitching as it is Clueless Joe killing our pen. How many fucking times is he gonna throw proctologist in there? I mean we have Bruney and Henn pitching lights out, but no he throws his butt buddy in there to kill leads night after night.

I cant wait till he's out of New York. He is a sad, sad manager.

I didn't want him back either. I guess this off season will be better? Or Mattingly will have enough experience to manage?

I didn't want him back either. I guess this off season will be better? Or Mattingly will have enough experience to manage?

I seriously wish he would get shit canned tomorrow, but that most likely wont happen. We'll just have to go one and done again in postseason.

Matsuzaka got hit very hard last night...actually all of the boston aces this series were tattoo'd, I don’t have the exact number, but if I were to guess, id say the Sox starters combined for a 7 ERA.....the carry thing is, our starters, except for petite were even worse...but then again, when you send a kid who has pitched only 2 games above A ball and a AAA starter against that team in their home park, you cant expect good things.

Im 99% sure that Joe Girardi will be the Yankees manager next year. Why else would he have not taken a managerial job this year?

Our pitching really needs to get their shit together. I can't wait until this awful series is over.

All you need is your pitchers to come back healthy. Yankees will be fine once their top 3 are Wang, Pettitte, and Mussina as opposed to Pettitte, ?, and ?.