SportsWrath

Coughlin fires back at Barber

Lughead

I think struck back and fires back are a bit strong. He responded to the criticism, which I expected him to do, but by the looks of things he handled this really well and had his info all lined up. His description of the pads/no pads situation is reasonable. I wish Coughlin acted more like this, he'd be a better coach and ultimately a better guy. I think Tiki taking shots at him like this would bother him, because like he said, his arrival is in correlation with Tiki's improvement, so of all people, Tiki should be the most appreciative.

Like Lug says, let's move on. Tiki is a former Giant.

I think struck back and fires back are a bit strong. He responded to the criticism, which I expected him to do, but by the looks of things he handled this really well and had his info all lined up. His description of the pads/no pads situation is reasonable. I wish Coughlin acted more like this, he'd be a better coach and ultimately a better guy. I think Tiki taking shots at him like this would bother him, because like he said, his arrival is in correlation with Tiki's improvement, so of all people, Tiki should be the most appreciative.

:flex:

This is what I was thinking, and have been thru this whole thing. This is getting ridiculous, its not as bad as the media is saying. Its funny how Tiki makes a comment about someone we were making these same comments about, then we get upset at him for it. :rolleyes: