SportsWrath

petigout, arington, morton gone?

ccase39

heard rumors on the saints board. they are all hollering that we should pick him lavar up.

You know, go ahead and get him. When he comes in and plays a solid, bordeerline pro-bowl year, evryone gonna be like, " aww man wtf!" Laught at e now, its comin. <_<

You know, go ahead and get him. When he comes in and plays a solid, bordeerline pro-bowl year, evryone gonna be like, " aww man wtf!" Laught at e now, its comin. <_<

Are you willing to bet on this? (not bet me.. i'm just asking in general). Looking at the facts on the ground he's been a bust for one reason or another. Are you saying he's sucked so bad that he's due now?

Are you willing to bet on this? (not bet me.. i'm just asking in general). Looking at the facts on the ground he's been a bust for one reason or another. Are you saying he's sucked so bad that he's due now?

Im sayin that if there was an article in Febuary on Giants.com saying that he's traning for the next season, he'shungry. To prove he's good, he's worth the pick up, he's better than anyone wants to give him credit, he's more than most think. He's gonna do good things somewhere.