SportsWrath

This by far is the most humorous off-season plan, posted over on

Guest Floyd The Barber

Guest Floyd The Barber

author: Shockaholic80

I think reallisticly we should sign the following FA's and could turn this into a great off season

Mike Williams - OT.... Bills think he is a flop, but he was high on a lot of Boards coming out of Texas, with our coaches, he could become a real bargain. This would allow us to let Puke go next year and we would be young and set at O-Line for a long time.

Sam Madison - CB..... Although he is a little older he fits our present need, until our draft picks come of age and he will come relatively cheap due to his age.

Lavar Arrington - LB...... he can be our big signing this year... His talent speaks for itself and he was not hurt this year like everyone keeps stating on this board. Just think WLB - Arrington, MLB - Pierce, SLB - Torbor.... fast and hard hitting group right there.

If we can get these people we will be set going into the draft..... If this is the case I see us drafting DT in Rnd. 1, CB in Rnd. 2, LB in Rnd. 3, S in Rnd. 4 and depth at other postions the rest of the way and maybe a punter in the 7th if Feagles is gone.

if you got better options lets here them.........

you have to love the effort given by the posters over on giants.kiddie.com...

Guest Lockhart
author: Shockaholic80

Tells just out of touch those children are on Giant.com. This clown wants to sign some guy because he was good in college, but sucked as a pro. I guess he wants Ron Dayne and Ryan Leaf back as well. On top of that he wants the only linebacker in the NFL that was hurt more than Barrett Green - Where does Giant.com find these people?

Tells just out of touch those children are on Giant.com. This clown wants to sign some guy because he was good in college, but sucked as a pro. I guess he wants Ron Dayne and Ryan Leaf back as well. On top of that he wants the only linebacker in the NFL that was hurt more than Barrett Green - Where does Giant.com find these people?

For once I have to agree with you... :unsure:

Guest Nutty Sack

I hope they enjoy their idle chatter Giant give and take now that they've exiled the group who brought them up and close inside information last year at this time. I'm sure BS and Sig will be viewing this board anonomously to satisfy their own hunger for knowledge. Instead of treating the Fab Four with the deserved reverance we deserved, they constantly looked for ways to discredit us.

No problem however, one groups loss is anothers gain.

It should be a SW banable offense to repost crap from Giants.com on this MB. We came here for a reason and one of them was to not have to read dribble like that.

I am dead serious,. repost MB posts from Giants.com and you are banned. FOR LIFE. It will eliminate these pointless threads.

Guest Nutty Sack
It should be a SW banable offense to repost crap from Giants.com on this MB. We came here for a reason and one of them was to not have to read dribble like that.

I am dead serious,. repost MB posts from Giants.com and you are banned. FOR LIFE. It will eliminate these pointless threads.

If you are dead serious then may I suggest that you seek pyshiatric assitance as there are much more important issues in todays world the what goes on here. Think it's time to go up a size in panties my friend.

Guest Floyd The Barber

SPRIZTER !!!

Guest Floyd The Barber

2 priorities...

#1...sure up the interior of the D-Line...ex. put the NY fan-base out of there misery and fire #94...ask for him to forfiet the majority of his salary he has earned since signing with the NYG's...he hasnt earned a thin penny in my eyes...

#2...find an NFL capable starting QB...someone with an arm, a little mental awarness and some sense of where he is when standing on a football field...

solve these 2 mysteries and we are deep playoff locks...

Guest Floyd The Barber

2 priorities...

#1...sure up the interior of the D-Line...ex. put the NY fan-base out of there misery and fire #94...ask for him to forfiet the majority of his salary he has earned since signing with the NYG's...he hasnt earned a thin penny in my eyes...

#2...find an NFL capable starting QB...someone with an arm, a little mental awarness and some sense of where he is when standing on a football field...

solve these 2 mysteries and we are a deep playoff lock...

If you are dead serious then may I suggest that you seek pyshiatric assitance as there are much more important issues in todays world the what goes on here. Think it's time to go up a size in panties my friend.

I agree there are much more important issues than the constant harping on what is posted on the GMB. Glad you agree ;)

2 priorities...

umm...after this rediculous post who's the childish one now?

2 priorities...

solve these 2 mysteries and we are a deep playoff lock...

well, who? any suggestion? How will that affect us against the cap? C'mon on man, give some good feed back!

Guest Lockhart

Perhaps in your little world, but this just another example of the brainless posts found on Giants.com, along with mock drafts and some moron screaming for the Giants to grab each and every free agent available - not a brain cell among them.

Perhaps in your little world, but this just another example of the brainless posts found on Giants.com, along with mock drafts and some moron screaming for the Giants to grab each and every free agent available - not a brain cell among them.

I agree there is a lot of those posts floating around on the GMB but what happened to you man? I always used to think of you as a knowledgable poster (though cocky and arrogant) and now you devote all of your posts to hating Eli and many other players as well as the Giants' FO.

I agree there is a lot of those posts floating around on the GMB but what happened to you man? I always used to think of you as a knowledgable poster (though cocky and arrogant) and now you devote all of your posts to hating Eli and many other players as well as the Giants' FO.

Treu...Lockhart and nosebleed were one of my favorite posters back in the day. You may not like what they say. But at least it made sense. But now, its like, they say things just to be stupid.

Guest nosebleed
Treu...Lockhart and nosebleed were one of my favorite posters back in the day. You may not like what they say. But at least it made sense. But now, its like, they say things just to be stupid.

:ph34r:

THe fab 4 always get and A in entertainment value but when the squeel like little

pigs its annoying! ELi this and Joseph that it really becomes childish.

The fab 4 need to be constructive about the giants instead they resort to

hate which is no better than the mock drafts at giants.com

martin

Arrington's career stats.

2000 Washington Redskins 16 55 44.0 11 4 0 0 0.0 0 0 4

2001 Washington Redskins 14 99 82.0 17 0.5 3 120 40.0 67 1 6

2002 Washington Redskins 16 92 67.0 25 11 0 0 0.0 0 0 8

2003 Washington Redskins 16 88 75.0 13 6 0 0 0.0 0 0 10

2004 Washington Redskins 4 15 11.0 4 1 0 0 0.0 0 0 2

2005 Washington Redskins 13 47 39.0 8 0 0 0 0.0 0 0 1

How exactly is he injury proned?

few posts later.....

2 priorities...

:LMAO: what an idiot...

Guest Lockhart

I see some posts here from those that usually are on the Kiddie.com message board. Their posts are as bad here as they are over there. Looks like the "Eli Taliban" is trying to find converts over here, but there are no takers - people think on this board. Over here, players are rated by how they actually perform, not by their last name or the identity of one's older brother. Giants.com can't even keep there message board up as once again it has been corrupted today - second time in a month. It's a Kiddie.com message board run by morons.