SportsWrath

Special Teams coach Sweatman retires

njsmalls

G-frauds.com

Because, the Giants have plenty of in-house talent. <_<

Did anyone see our KR and PR this year. It sucked ass!

Our blocking was terrible and our KRs were terrible. Idk why it took so long to put RW back for punts. He's pretty good at that.

We should put Webster back for KRs and hope he receives the same fate as Sehorn.

Our blocking was terrible and our KRs were terrible. Idk why it took so long to put RW back for punts. He's pretty good at that.

We should put Webster back for KRs and hope he receives the same fate as Sehorn.

Yeah, I can't blame it all on Chad Morton, Derrick Ward or Sinorice Moss our blocking really took a dive this year. I've changed my mind about Gilbride, I thought he showed me something good in our last two games as an OC. But, his record as a Head Coach and an Offensive Coordinator tells me we need to win like the Bears did this year, with special teams and defense. I still have no confidence that our offense will be better this year. Our return game is needs to be better and we need someone who can return for a TD without running out of gas (Morton <_< ).

You can also thank mental midget Coughlin for being a stubborn bitch on PMS and putting Willie Ponder in the dog house and then letting him go, one of the most prolific return men in the league that year.

Our special teams suck balls. Offense sucks big juicy blue balls. Defense runs to the hospital and IR at the drop of a hat. And our stellar front-office gives Coughlin an extension! :doh: