SportsWrath

What do you guys think of doing a fantasy NASCAR league?

jranieli

I did it the last few years with some people I know. I am thinking maybe we can have a league through yahoo. It is actually pretty fun. We picked 4 drivers a week in three different classes and points added up from there. What do you think? You can have many participants.

Hmm, 4 drivers from 3 classesx? Like Trucks, Busch, and Nextel?

no, they are all Nextel Cup drivers but they are ranked, first teer are the top drivers, then second teer are middle of the road and last teer is like Kyle Petty and drivers close to his style. Anyway, you would only be able to chose the drivers 10 times during the year so you would have to mix and match the whole season. You just have to watch how you use your drivers. Say if you use Stewart 8 times before mid season, you are in trouble. More like, spreading out the use of drivers. It is actually pretty fun.

no, they are all Nextel Cup drivers but they are ranked, first teer are the top drivers, then second teer are middle of the road and last teer is like Kyle Petty and drivers close to his style. Anyway, you would only be able to chose the drivers 10 times during the year so you would have to mix and match the whole season. You just have to watch how you use your drivers. Say if you use Stewart 8 times before mid season, you are in trouble. More like, spreading out the use of drivers. It is actually pretty fun.

I might be interested in that.

I sent my brother the info. He may want to join also.

good get his ass on here as well, or does he not have fingers? He can type cant he? if not duct tape a pencil to his forehead that will do the trick :TU:

I started another league that is a little different

you have to X$ and bid on drivers dub may want smoke but anyone can out bid him but be careful dont put all you eggs in one basket or all your money into one driver.

her it is Nascar Ultimate Fantasy league

Pm me for the PW

click on join private

need 5 more peeps

You usually have til right before qualifying. and I guess I missed my picks. Chist

Deadline to select or edit your drivers is Feb 18 3:10pm EST .

that is what the site says but Nacsar.com says the race starts at 2PM

but I think the green flag falls at 3:30