SportsWrath

No class in New England

*SDMF*

Tomlinson said it. But i was thinking it after BB wanted to give EM a big ol hug at midfield. Everyone knows what happened when Bill lost to Eric, at mid field. He didnt even look him in the eye like a man and say anything. After Isaw BB give EM a hugatmid leild, i knew he had no class. I back you Tomlinson, no class. From the very top, tothe very bottom.

He's a crybaby and the Chargers love to hold grudges.

Well said. They beat you. Get over it. As far as I'm concerned, when you lose, you have no say in how the other team celebrates. It just sounds like sour grapes. I wish more teams would save their celebrating for after the game *cough cough*.

Well said. They beat you. Get over it. As far as I'm concerned, when you lose, you have no say in how the other team celebrates. It just sounds like sour grapes. I wish more teams would save their celebrating for after the game *cough cough*.

Whatever, win with pride and class. Dont be a bad winner is what its about losers.

IF you want to rally around a show off like Merriman, then you should expect other teams to give you shit. Tomlinson is a class act and the rest of the team should emulate him and Gates.

I hate merriman, should not be in a pro-bowl. but Tolinson is right. besides, i dont like BB.

gotta say im surprised at tomlinson, while there's some truth to what he's saying it's not his place to say anything

Let me say this, if you don`t like it, don`t let the other team win.

Simply as that.

Mike and Mike brought up a great point this morning, Golic said "LT, if you want to bring the kids into this, what would you say if an 8 year old

kid in a pop warner league did the Lights Out dance? What would you say to that"

LDT is just pissed that Marty Schittenheimer is his coach and Belichick isn't.

Everyone just LOVES to insult the winners in any ways possible. ESPN is always against them and NE always proves them wrong. IMO, they don't get enough respect.

People were saying how all of their top tier guys going would cause them to struggle this year. 12-4 looks good enough to me. And then two wins in the playoffs, one against an extremely talented team.

If we can get Belichick I'll be beyond words.