SportsWrath

What is the word on Rodrique Wright

uconngiants

It seems he dominated college for the most part and almost went pro last year and most likely would have been first round...

at nfldraftcountdown.com they have him listed as the 9th DT

LINK

If he is there in the 3rd round i say we take him....

1. D'Qwell Jackson

2. Jason Allen

3. Rod Wright

I think questions about his work ethic and the fact that he did not dominate his senior year as many expected have had drastic effects on his stock. If we could get this guy in the third round it would be an absolute steal. He has the physical tools to dominate, just needs a fire lit under his ass.

IMO, he's a second day pick. He had a dissapointing senior year for the most part, and I'd hope that we steer clear of him. I caught a few Texas games this year, and I always tried keeping an eye on him, because he was a big name DT going into the year, and he was less than impressive.

IMO, he's a second day pick. He had a dissapointing senior year for the most part, and I'd hope that we steer clear of him. I caught a few Texas games this year, and I always tried keeping an eye on him, because he was a big name DT going into the year, and he was less than impressive.

I didnt see to much texas but i really never heard his name and wondered why...

but in the 3rd round i think he would be worth it like shockjock said we might be able to light a fire under his ass and get him giong

I didnt see to much texas but i really never heard his name and wondered why...

but in the 3rd round i think he would be worth it like shockjock said we might be able to light a fire under his ass and get him giong

I think in the 3rd round, that there are DT's who are more talented, and more self motivated. I think as the years go on, coaches are staying away from the players who need that extra motivation.

I think in the 3rd round, that there are DT's who are more talented, and more self motivated. I think as the years go on, coaches are staying away from the players who need that extra motivation.

More talented...no. He is an amazing athlete for his size and certainly has the talent to dominate. But motivation is his problem, and while there are not many DT's that are as talented, there are certainly many with a better motor. And i'll take a less talented, high energy defensive lineman, over a massivly talented yet unmotivated player any day of the week.

Dead on.

Guest Nutty Sack
I think questions about his work ethic and the fact that he did not dominate his senior year as many expected have had drastic effects on his stock. If we could get this guy in the third round it would be an absolute steal. He has the physical tools to dominate, just needs a fire lit under his ass.

Uhh. Gentlemen.We have one of these already. He wears number 94.