SportsWrath

so im listening to mike francessa

Herc

I dont understand???? :confused: sounds like you must miss the old fab 4 garbage or something.

That's low...thinkin' that I like the garbage the Fab 4 put out? Slow down sunn...I've been a Giant fan since 1980. The Giants ARE my team. And I have every right to knock some of these Giants if I want. Shockey isn't excluded. :P:)

Chill man, We'll all be okay. Shockey is still a Giant and IT wont matter how much I so call "hate him".

That's low...thinkin' that I like the garbage the Fab 4 put out? Slow down sunn...I've been a Giant fan since 1980. The Giants ARE my team. And I have every right to knock some of these Giants if I want. Shockey isn't excluded. :P:)

Chill man, We'll all be okay. Shockey is still a Giant and IT wont matter how much I so call "hate him".

and I have been a Giants fans since '72 but you are starting to sound just like them every thing you say is anti-Giants right now . maybe its just your form a venting or something I dont know but it is dis-heartening.

I have already moved on. I was ready for 2007 as soon as Akers kick was half way to the up rights.

its time to let it go and focus on next year (in the orginizations eyes) I dont see why the players cant take a few months off especially the ones on IR

all we need is a better assistant coaching staff (if this is not done we will have a new coach in 2008. I am not happy with the decision either but thats what have. it is what it is ) and some good pick ups in the draft and FA all Eli needs is a good QB and OC coach. it would be nice if Shockey and Burress did practice in the off season with ELi but we all Know thats not thier MO. Will it happen this year we dont know yet . let the gys get some relaxation in and let them reflect on what they need to do to get better. If they realize Eli needs them for practice as much as they need him maybe it will work out. maybe Eli will step up and demand them to be there also . we will see.

any ways it just seems to me you are pissed at the way the season unfolded (as many of us were/are) and are taking it out on shockey instead of coughlin ,hufnagle, gilbride and lewis. where all the blame lays.

and I have been a Giants fans since '72 but you are starting to sound just like them every thing you say is anti-Giants right now . maybe its just your form a venting or something I dont know but it is dis-heartening.

I have already moved on. I was ready for 2007 as soon as Akers kick was half way to the up rights.

its time to let it go and focus on next year (in the orginizations eyes) I dont see why the players cant take a few months off especially the ones on IR

any ways it just seems to me you are pissed at the way the season unfolded (as many of us were/are) and are taking it out on shockey instead of coughlin ,hufnagle, gilbride and lewis. where all the blame lays.

Oh you are tottaly correct. And I am no way NEAR a Giant Hater like the Fab 4. And believe me I am 'just venting'. I did my 'spheel' on the coaching staff, play calling and Eli's fuck ups. But it just seems like Shockey is untouchable as far as commnting on him.

(P.S. I went to next year mode after the loss to Dallas, 20-23.)