SportsWrath

Does Anyone Really Like This Team??

Plax 4 Prez

• 1 month later...
Yes, and when they move to Brooklyn in a few years and their will be an actual good team in the city, I will be asking the same thing about the Knicks.

if they ever went to Brooklyn I would replace the Magic with them as my fav. team

a fail to understand how the nets keep losing. they have kidd, carter, and jefferson- one of the best 3somes in the league. now krystic has stepped up and really dazzled the nets. so thats 4 great guys. when ur in a conference with the knicks, it is really hard to keep losing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
nets have done so beastly over the last few months and grabbed the 3 seed in the playoffs. i think thats a reason for some fans to start coming to games.

but they still don't....just like the devils

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
<_<

lol... I love all NY teams except the Knicks... I like the Magic seeing that I've been here since they were made... I never liked Starks, Ewing, or any of the Knicks... they're all dirty ass players... even in hockey I love the Rangers, but also like the Lightning :ph34r:

lol... I love all NY teams except the Knicks... I like the Magic seeing that I've been here since they were made... I never liked Starks, Ewing, or any of the Knicks... they're all dirty ass players... even in hockey I love the Rangers, but also like the Lightning :ph34r:

Blashphemy...Magic are a good team though with some good young players...I live like 20 mins from the TD at most so I goto a decent amount of their games...

Blashphemy...Magic are a good team though with some good young players...I live like 20 mins from the TD at most so I goto a decent amount of their games...

Yeah, last time I went was when Tracy McGrady still played with us... I miss that lazy-eyed mother fucker

a fail to understand how the nets keep losing. they have kidd, carter, and jefferson- one of the best 3somes in the league. now krystic has stepped up and really dazzled the nets. so thats 4 great guys. when ur in a conference with the knicks, it is really hard to keep losing

Who fired Byron Scott?

Was it the ownership or Jason Kidd?? :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...