SportsWrath

The Truth About the GIants

Bigjeep

I am reading a lot of posts about how the Giants are still alive this season. If the truth be told, this team is a bunch of spoiled brats that don't deserve fans. And this is coming from a long time fan that is getting disgusted. I know a bunch of you don't want to here this but it must be said. First of all this idiotic "Ballin". If these players, including Strahn, thought this up, then they are truly a bunch of clowns. Not pro football players. DID THEY NOT KNOW THAT THIS BALLIN STUPIDITY was coming back to haunt them big time. A bunch of babies. And these DUMB penilties all year. A pop warner team does better. This is the most un-diseplined team I have ever seen, and a lot falls on the coaches for not doing anything about it. As for this tough,be five minutes early for a meetings, coach we have not only giving this Idiot Plex a by, but even praising him is to much for me to stomach. And you people wonder why we lose. You HERO worship fans need to open your eyes and see the truth.

I am reading a lot of posts about how the Giants are still alive this season. If the truth be told, this team is a bunch of spoiled brats that don't deserve fans. And this is coming from a long time fan that is getting disgusted. I know a bunch of you don't want to here this but it must be said. First of all this idiotic "Ballin". If these players, including Strahn, thought this up, then they are truly a bunch of clowns. Not pro football players. DID THEY NOT KNOW THAT THIS BALLIN STUPIDITY was coming back to haunt them big time. A bunch of babies. And these DUMB penilties all year. A pop warner team does better. This is the most un-diseplined team I have ever seen, and a lot falls on the coaches for not doing anything about it. As for this tough,be five minutes early for a meetings, coach we have not only giving this Idiot Plex a by, but even praising him is to much for me to stomach. And you people wonder why we lose. You HERO worship fans need to open your eyes and see the truth.

it appears that maybe you should stop watching the team for the rest of the year and maybe re-evaluate things next summer.

seriously, what I have found is that when it becomes more painful to even root and watch when they lose then it becomes enjoyable when they win its almost not worth it.

I am Serious!! But that doesn't change the bad situation with the Giants that will soon change the coach, but not the players.

I am Serious!! But that doesn't change the bad situation with the Giants that will soon change the coach, but not the players.

Giants will make the playoffs this year and I have a feeling that they are going to start to play better.

The truth is we are 6-6 in the NFC, hence, we are still alive.

Remember the Steelers from a year ago? It seemed like they were in a tailspin at one point.

Hey, ya never know.

Am I supposed to root for the Jets now or something? To hell with that! I'm a fan of the Giants and that's who I'll root for until the math says it's over. :rock:

GO GIANTS!!!!

I dont want ot here we are still alive crap!!! We need to pound CP and Fox into the ground and knock them out of the playoffs. then somehow make it to the playoffs, and play the Bear's. No one will give us a chance but this time we are a full strength like when we beat the cowgirls!! After beating them we go on to beat Parcells little cowgirls and make him really retire.......................... Hows That

I dont want ot here we are still alive crap!!! We need to pound CP and Fox into the ground and knock them out of the playoffs. then somehow make it to the playoffs, and play the Bear's. No one will give us a chance but this time we are a full strength like when we beat the cowgirls!! After beating them we go on to beat Parcells little cowgirls and make him really retire.......................... Hows That

Where's you cowboy hat?? :brooding:

The truth is we are 6-6 in the NFC, hence, we are still alive.

Remember the Steelers from a year ago? It seemed like they were in a tailspin at one point.

Hey, ya never know.

Am I supposed to root for the Jets now or something? To hell with that! I'm a fan of the Giants and that's who I'll root for until the math says it's over. :rock:

GO GIANTS!!!!

:rock: