SportsWrath

Hey All Eli needs is

Scipio

Tony Romo is in his forth year and only his third with Dallas so that must be why he is playing better then Eli :furious:

OK you dont like eli we get it. I hope eli does get traded. and when he throws for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns againt the gmen on the way to the superbowl ill be the first one to say I TOLD YOU SO.

He would.

Philip Rivers would be sucking here too. Roethlisberger would be abysmal in this offense.

You are exactly right. You have to give Opie 4-5 years before anyone can really see if he is the Second Coming or a bust. I think he will pull a Phil Simms on us and will be a good one. He is not being put into the position to win because of this offense. Ben was all world last year...this year he is all lame.

OK you dont like eli we get it. I hope eli does get traded. and when he throws for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns againt the gmen on the way to the superbowl ill be the first one to say I TOLD YOU SO.

That will never happen with this guy unless you give him a bionic arm.......................... :rolleyes: