SportsWrath

Stop the BS.

dyinghard

Let's see, the defense was good enough with the injuries, to shut down the Titans for three quarters.

Eli wasn't sacked all game long.

The Giants had 141 on the ground.

Hmmm...... maybe if the offense helped out and got some first downs down the stretch, the defense wouldn't have been on the field so much, would've been better rested, and they could have preserved the shut out victory. Instead, the moron coaches decide to abandon the run game and pass the ball.

I remember on a 3rd and short I said to my friends, they need to line up split wide like they are really stupid enough to pass the ball here, then run the ball.

However, they really are that stupid and lined up in a run formation to pass the ball. I could've killed them. I really could've. They did the exact opposite of what I wanted them to do. They lost the ball, and the game.

The play calling is terrible. I feel like I'm watching a twelve year old play Madden. It's ridiculous.

Even with all the injuries, this team had no business losing yesterday. They were poised for the win but stopped playing. Ridiculous.

Stop blaming injuries.

We were moving the ball well, controlling the game clock whle keeping our defense off the field with short passes and runs. Who the hell called for the long pass which Eli cannot throw to save his life?

Eli doesn't have an arm. Joe Montana didn't have an arm, and he was a great qb. What gives?

That was one sick loss.

We were moving the ball well, controlling the game clock whle keeping our defense off the field with short passes and runs. Who the hell called for the long pass which Eli cannot throw to save his life?

Eli doesn't have an arm. Joe Montana didn't have an arm, and he was a great qb. What gives?

That was one sick loss.

I see your stupidity does not resign itself to baseball only. ELI's arm is an above average NFL arm, the long pass has never been the problem or getting the ball downfield. The troubling part on that play was that the 6 foot 5 WR failed to even make an effort on the play. That same EXACT play 1 year ago at home against the Eagles went for a 76 yard TD. That was a chek down where ELI saw the 1 on 1 coverage and went for it, sadly the WR acted like it was a time to take a play off.

Question Eli's accuracy, but do not question arm strength, that is not an issue. The ESPN dolts even said the other day his arm is strong, he is simply just making poor throws now.

I see your stupidity does not resign itself to baseball only. ELI's arm is an above average NFL arm, the long pass has never been the problem or getting the ball downfield. The troubling part on that play was that the 6 foot 5 WR failed to even make an effort on the play. That same EXACT play 1 year ago at home against the Eagles went for a 76 yard TD. That was a chek down where ELI saw the 1 on 1 coverage and went for it, sadly the WR acted like it was a time to take a play off.

Question Eli's accuracy, but do not question arm strength, that is not an issue. The ESPN dolts even said the other day his arm is strong, he is simply just making poor throws now.

Still an asshole, huh?

he's thrown a few passes short. the last interception yesterday, for example. i don't think its arm strength but its definitely accuracy.

Eli has a pretty strong arm. When he zipped the ball to Shockey in between 3 defenders yesterday proved it. Do you guys watch the games. Last year, they lived off the long ball. The short passes is where his accuracy comes into question. That's why the coaches call for long passing plays too much.

DO not forget the point of his "weak" arm is being brought up by a fan who feels Mike Mussina is better suited in the bullpen. :LMAO:

Most of us have a clue, do not waste your finger energy attempting to try and point out these plain as the eye can see facts.

Eli has a pretty strong arm. When he zipped the ball to Shockey in between 3 defenders yesterday proved it. Do you guys watch the games. Last year, they lived off the long ball. The short passes is where his accuracy comes into question. That's why the coaches call for long passing plays too much.

Still tryna rationalize for Eli's shortcomings. Face it Eli "strong arm Eli weak arm" IS NOT a very good QB right now. And you cannot tell me that Eli is NOT a Mechanical mess right now. I do NOT trust Eli to pass at any time ... Why u ask? Because he's guaranteed to throw at least two stupid picks in each and every game.

...like I've stated in other posts I am giving up on Eli. I am done.

(P.S. The last killer INT to Pacman was all on Eli. It seems like TC didn't even know why Eli was throwing downfield with the game tied. Maybe Huff "snuck" that play in.)

Still tryna rationalize for Eli's shortcomings. Face it Eli "strong arm Eli weak arm" IS NOT a very good QB right now. And you cannot tell me that Eli is NOT a Mechanical mess right now. I do NOT trust Eli to pass at any time ... Why u ask? Because he's guaranteed to throw at least two stupid picks in each and every game.

...like I've stated in other posts I am giving up on Eli. I am done.

(P.S. The last killer INT to Pacman was all on Eli. It seems like TC didn't even know why Eli was throwing downfield with the game tied. Maybe Huff "snuck" that play in.)

Do what you gotta do. Eli has been awful and many good QBs go into slumps. Right now, Eli is not a good QB but it doesn't mean that it's over for Eli. That last INT was a big mistake and they all make mistakes at the QB position, even last year's hero Big Ben.