SportsWrath

This is very disturbing...

The OsI 72

http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/index.ssf?...&thispage=2

"We fully expected them to get back to the run game," Fisher said. "I guess, for whatever reason, we were fortunate they decided to go no-back and throw the ball down the field." -Jeff Fisher Titants' "Head Coach"

I always liked Fisher (fuck you Buddy Ryan) he always seemed to find ways to beat us, but he was never one of these gloat hogs that you find after a game. Fisher would kill half of his offense to have a running combo like Barber and especially Jacobs. Jacobs was carrying 5-6 Titan bitches on his back just about every other time he got the ball. That stud was averaging 6 yards a fucking carry. And to hear that Opie Cookie Puss saw a blitz and checked down to a pass play to lazy ass Flaxico. Give me a fucking break. Just hand it off to Jacobs....you are in command of the game...even if Jacobs is stopped for a loss you still have 3rd down for yet another run....and even if you do not get the 1st down Feagles will angle it out inside the 20. Doesn't anyone know how to play this game...with apologies to Casey Stengel. It is called having situational awareness and realizing that the potential negatives outweigh the positives regarding that 3rd quarter interception. The same can be said for Kiwi's rookie play, situational awareness. Now that you know that the refs won't save you with an in the grasp...drive that motherfucker into the dirt or hold onto him long enough for Young to think you want to ask him out on a date...eventually they will blow the whistle.

I always liked Fisher (fuck you Buddy Ryan) he always seemed to find ways to beat us, but he was never one of these gloat hogs that you find after a game. Fisher would kill half of his offense to have a running combo like Barber and especially Jacobs. Jacobs was carrying 5-6 Titan bitches on his back just about every other time he got the ball. That stud was averaging 6 yards a fucking carry. And to hear that Opie Cookie Puss saw a blitz and checked down to a pass play to lazy ass Flaxico. Give me a fucking break. Just hand it off to Jacobs....you are in command of the game...even if Jacobs is stopped for a loss you still have 3rd down for yet another run....and even if you do not get the 1st down Feagles will angle it out inside the 20. Doesn't anyone know how to play this game...with apologies to Casey Stengel. It is called having situational awareness and realizing that the potential negatives outweigh the positives regarding that 3rd quarter interception. The same can be said for Kiwi's rookie play, situational awareness. Now that you know that the refs won't save you with an in the grasp...drive that motherfucker into the dirt or hold onto him long enough for Young to think you want to ask him out on a date...eventually they will blow the whistle.

Its so fucking simple and obvious its rediculous!

Correction, my friend. This time we pointed the gun up our own ass and squeezed the trigger.

Correction, my friend. This time we pointed the gun up our own ass and squeezed the trigger.

That is also what I meant....those other times we self-destructed a little bit as well...just not so spectacularly as we did this past Sunday. He usually has his teams ina position to capitalize on a teams fuckups.