SportsWrath

A Big Part of Re Vamping the Secondary is

Martin

I dont want to beat a dead horse but Joseph is still a concern and

I felt even though clancy played pretty well we need to be honest

about the middle of the D line and consider drafting Joseph's starting

replacement. Joseph may fit into the rotation but not as a starter.

Too many times in games when OSi and Stayhan were neutralized we

should have gotten pressure up the middle and didnt.

Once we put together the right combination of DT's we will immediately

help the secondary especially the CB's.

Sure draft a safety and CB or even buy a FA but we cannot afford to have a weak

middle D line.

Comments ?

:TU::TD:

Guest nosebleed

Of course this is a major concern. Joseph should be kicked to the gutter and talent inserted into the group. I still believe if, IF, Robbins' contract is restructed, and he is in shape, he deserves the starting job opposite Clancy.

But, Clancy is a free agent. Many If's, there could be a huge problem if Clancy is not signed and Robbins is let loose. Can you imagine #94, Allen, and Duckett. Not that there is anything wrong with Duckett and Allen, but Joseph is completely useless.

Guest Floyd The Barber

sounds like someone is swaying and beging to see that our defense was very suspect in the middle...it starts and ends there, and with William Joseph in its as if you have a bag of rocks, or a bundle of dirty laundry just occupying a space...

we will correct this problem, as this was The FAB 4's AGENDA #1 in our mission statment to the FO, ways to correct your wrong doings...

Guest nosebleed

After coaches viewed the Carolina game, I can't see how they would let that puke wearing #94 anywhere near a football field. This big fat disgusting slob needs to be removed, he brings down the entire unit. You can almost hear them sigh when he waddles onto the field.

Believe it or not, Joseph played well this year. He was one of thereasons why teh run defense was playing so well. Pierce was a big reason but don't exclude Joseph. He still has some improving to do but Joseph played well this season.

Guest nosebleed

Every pick this year should be defensive, CB, DT, LB, S............They can concentrate on QB during free agency..............

Guest Floyd The Barber

what we can all hope for is 1 of 2 things...

Joseph gets cut...

Joseph gets his calf stomped on in early preseason and it keeps him off the field the entire season...

After coaches viewed the Carolina game, I can't see how they would let that puke wearing #94 anywhere near a football field. This big fat disgusting slob needs to be removed, he brings down the entire unit. You can almost hear them sigh when he waddles onto the field.

I will not bash joseph down the way you do BUT he is very inconsistant and

that cannot be if he is to start for the Giants or any NFL team for that matter.

THere are times that he is just there taking space and sure the pro jopseph fans talk

about only select plays that he makes but overall the truth is the truth.

It was a mistake to take him as a number 1 pick!

mistakes get made in the NFL though!

we now need a warrior to replace him. Who comes to mind is the question?

<_<

Believe it or not, Joseph played well this year. He was one of thereasons why teh run defense was playing so well. Pierce was a big reason but don't exclude Joseph. He still has some improving to do but Joseph played well this season.

Hey dont worrie about the Fag 4 (Lock, Barber, Nut, Nose) They are full of shit alway have been alway will be

Guest nosebleed
I will not bash joseph down the way you do BUT he is very inconsistant and

that cannot be if he is to start for the Giants or any NFL team for that matter.

THere are times that he is just there taking space and sure the pro jopseph fans talk

about only select plays that he makes but overall the truth is the truth.

It was a mistake to take him as a number 1 pick!

mistakes get made in the NFL though!

we now need a warrior to replace him. Who comes to mind is the question?

<_<

Sam Adams was cut loose this week, why not give him a shot? He is older than that slug, but is a good player and has been for years.

There are many options. I'm sure a DT drafted in the second or third round can come right in and beat out that piece of whale blubber.

I watched the Carolina game the last 2 nights. Can you be more especific in which play, or perhaps which Quarter was not to hands and knees? I did see alot double teams by Carolina...but i didn't see Joseph "get dominated" as you claim.

Please be more especific...thank you.

Hey dont worrie about the Fag 4 (Lock, Barber, Nut, Nose) They are full of shit alway have been alway will be

They never worry me, in fact I can find it amusing at how stupid they usually sound.

Guest nosebleed
I watched the Carolina game the last 2 nights. Can you be more especific in which play, or perhaps which Quarter was not to hands and knees? I did see alot double teams by Carolina...but i didn't see Joseph "get dominated" as you claim.

Please be more especific...thank you.

Again, refer back to the original thread, if it has not been deleted. I never said he was on his hands and knees, but I did state that he was dominated. Perhaps if I watch the game through your "Everything is Peachy" glasses, I would think he played well too.

what we can all hope for is 1 of 2 things...

Joseph gets cut...

Joseph gets his calf stomped on in early preseason and it keeps him off the field the entire season...

That would only occur if the Giants were playing a team with Marcus Vick at QB. The odds of that are slim and none.

Again, refer back to the original thread, if it has not been deleted. I never said he was on his hands and knees, but I did state that he was dominated. Perhaps if I watch the game through your "Everything is Peachy" glasses, I would think he played well too.

Once again you cant back up what you said, For this sir you are full of shit

joseph in the carolina game didnt get dominated he was neutralized meaning

he didnt make plays !!!

In then NFL either your a play maker or not and Joesph doeant make many plays

on the ball.

The Caolina game is bad example because all the Giants players were either dominated

or neutralized !!!

PLAY MAKERS !!!!

:huh:

Guest Floyd The Barber

when someone is "outside of the market" the typical response it to act as if it doenst exsist...one day, when you grow up and sprout hair from your nuts, you will understand the workings of the NFL...its merely a business

Guest Nutty Sack

Finally a glimmer of light through a door barely open. All one need do as I've said so many time before is watch 94 try to play his position. Unfortunately our emmotions are so high on this situation that our defenses break down and we stoop to bashing. Why is it so obvious to us yet others claim he had a good season last year ???? He got the starting job through default and showed nothing during the season. I was in Albany and I saw more of the same and wondered how he could be in the starting line up.

Please review the tapes. We need help up the middle as Martin so wisely states.

Guest nosebleed

I stated that he was dominated, which part of dominate do you not understand????? :drool:

Guest nosebleed
joseph in the carolina game didnt get dominated he was neutralized meaning

he didnt make plays !!!

In then NFL either your a play maker or not and Joesph doeant make many plays

on the ball.

The Caolina game is bad example because all the Giants players were either dominated

or neutralized !!!

PLAY MAKERS !!!!

:huh:

Come on dude, he was pushed around like he was wearing a pair of rollerskates. Ok Willie, we are going left this time, yes sir, anything you say sir.......................

Did I say he played well? I said he was double teamed alot.

That's what I want to do...I want to remove those "Everything is Peachy" glasses. I want to see light, and I'm asking you to help me. So please, be more especific. I want to see what you see.

when someone is "outside of the market" the typical response it to act as if it doenst exsist...one day, when you grow up and sprout hair from your nuts, you will understand the workings of the NFL...its merely a business

Still cant back it up....Ok

Leave it to a member of the fag 4 to bring up Male genitalia

By the way Im 26 My balls have no hair on them because I shave it off :TU:.....I shouldnt have said that now your J/O to the thought of my hairless balls