SportsWrath

I have seen enough to know

Bigjeep

Monday night was the icing on the cake for me. This guy just can't throw the ball. And if you can't throw the ball, you can't make it in the NFL. He's the opposite of peyton. What scares me the most is that the Giants aren't going to move on because of the price we paid for this guy. How many very good Quarterbacks are we going to pass up in the coming drafts because the Giants will be afraid to admit a Giants mistake. :(

Look guys, I've been defending Eli from the begining and even I am begining to doubt, but do we even have a QB coach? I mean seriously, every time they show Eli on the sideline, he is either by himself or with Burress talking. I have never seen a coach approach him to talk to him about what he his doing on the field. There are a million coaches in the league for a reason. Just because the players are professionals does not mean they don't need coaching. Can someone please God talk to Eli about his mechanics already!

Look guys, I've been defending Eli from the begining and even I am begining to doubt, but do we even have a QB coach? I mean seriously, every time they show Eli on the sideline, he is either by himself or with Burress talking. I have never seen a coach approach him to talk to him about what he his doing on the field. There are a million coaches in the league for a reason. Just because the players are professionals does not mean they don't need coaching. Can someone please God talk to Eli about his mechanics already!

:confused:

After EVERY 3 and out last night, they showed Eli on the sidelines going over the pictures and plays WITH HIS COACH. Maybe you saw someone who LOOKED like Eli. :doh:

After EVERY 3 and out last night, they showed Eli on the sidelines going over the pictures and plays WITH HIS COACH. Maybe you saw someone who LOOKED like Eli. :doh:

Just think how much better off we would have been if Eli wanted to play in San Diago.

It's not his mechanics, surprisingly thats fine. It's the accuracy, which is from rushing the throws. Eli is like a deer crossing the road right now, he knows he has to go out there, but he's scared shitless he's gonna get creamed.

Huh, maybe that is when I am banging my head against the wall. :doh: I guess mechanics are worked on during the week, not during the game.