SportsWrath

I Just Want Know What The REF's

Scipio

I always hate to talk about the refs as an excuse. I am bias toward the G-Men and don't really know how many bad calls we got in our favor, but in the 4th quarter we had a fantom holding call against BW, and a non call on pass interference in the same drive. I believe we were down by 6 at that time and those calls and non calls killed that drive. Then the refs tried to give Gerrard a first down on a forward fumble that Tiki got a penalty on twice last year. The Burress interference non call was with the clock ticking down, but if we score there, 2 point conversion, onsides kick...... not likely, but still a chance. That game was horrid all the way around.

The refs gave us our share of breaks too. The PI call was bullshit but it was because of them we were still in the game. The illegal contact penalty "saved" the game. I don't like refs either, but after a game like this, losers complain about refs.

The refs gave us our share of breaks too. The PI call was bullshit but it was because of them we were still in the game. The illegal contact penalty "saved" the game. I don't like refs either, but after a game like this, losers complain about refs.

There were egually bad calls on both sides this game. They evened out and if the Giants presented any kind of offense the game was very winnable. That particular referee team is equally myopic. Now Hockulea's bastards from last week on the other hand....are part of the vast NFL inspired conspiracy against the Giants. ;)