SportsWrath

We're Lame

mickeef2

I remember being this frustrated...after the Superbowl season (loss to Ravens)...the next season the G men stunk it up. The Ray Handley years, the Dan Reeves years...

...What's up with Eli? 5 games in a row he's looked LOST! Is the play book too much for him? Is he getting any sleep? Does he PRACTICE with Shockey and Burress? Was Toomer that important to him?

...after 2 and a half seasons, we are STILL talkin' about 'mechanics' with this #10 guy. FUCK!!! :furious:

:mellow::o:cwy:

Like I said before, the defense can be as banged up as much as it can, when the offense is getting nothing done who cares about the defense? You can't win without putting points on the board, and this offense is LACKING. I have defended Eli for awhile now but his performance this game was pathetic, no Oline or not.

Like I said before, the defense can be as banged up as much as it can, when the offense is getting nothing done who cares about the defense? You can't win without putting points on the board, and this offense is LACKING. I have defended Eli for awhile now but his performance this game was pathetic, no Oline or not.

Absolutely!!! I mean at one point, the Giants were in the game 10-16 Jags. Defense did ok (minus that 'rock' #23, and #47...I wont call their names, just numbers)...but Eli and Co. can't get 3rd downs converted is the killer in the 1st half.