SportsWrath

Mlledge

gateb

This kid looks great so far. He's gotten clean, solid hits left and rigth and is doing awesome. Can't wait for him to come up at some point later this season or next. He says he has a target date to come up but he wouldn't say. All he said was "Maybe I'm ready now."

Milledge made a pretty nice diving catch and immediately got up to throw home to get the tagging runner out, the throw was great and would have been on target but it hit the runner and deflected and Milledge was charged with the error. He had great instincts getting up and throwing it after the catch though, when he gets into the majors I'd expect a lot of that.

Milledge made a pretty nice diving catch and immediately got up to throw home to get the tagging runner out, the throw was great and would have been on target but it hit the runner and deflected and Milledge was charged with the error. He had great instincts getting up and throwing it after the catch though, when he gets into the majors I'd expect a lot of that.

Steve Summers on WFAN was talking about today how if there is a Zito deal, it may be a given that Lastings is a part of it. And I don't want that to happen.

Steve Summers on WFAN was talking about today how if there is a Zito deal, it may be a given that Lastings is a part of it. And I don't want that to happen.

He won't be traded. Lastings is the pride and joy, the masterpiece of the Mets farm system. Plus, we have Minaya, not Duquette who traded Scott Kazmir for Zambrano.

hmm, a white, established, young, cy young award winning pitcher that did it in a league where the other teams actually have an offense or a black outfield prospect? No brainer

No, the next Ken Griffey Jr. for Barry Zito