SportsWrath

Bears and giants

Virginia Giant

Lets compare the giants and the Bears by position.

QB - Giants. Eli is a calm QB that manages the game well and has been cutting down on mistakes.

RB - Giants. cmon, Tiki alone is better than whatever the Bears can offer, throw in the J Train and it's not even a valid question.

FB - Not sure, Finn is a good pass catcher, and I just don't know much about da Bears FB.

WR - Giants - Yeah we'll have Carter as a starter, but Plax is better than Mahamad, Berrian is hurt and at least carter will stretch the field.

TE - Giants, no question, especially against a cover 2 and with Amani out. Shockey is gonna be big this game.

OL - Can't tell, can't say much bad about our line, but the Bears have a great line too.

DL - Giants - I still think we are better without Stra and Osi. Kiwi has been solid and our tackles have been very solid.

LB - Bears. It's basically Urlacher vs Antonio and Brian is hurt, but they also have riggs.

CB - uhg, I dunno.

S - Giants - gibril and Demps is a good duo.

ST - Push. They have the better Kicker, we have the better punter.

Their corners are 20x better than anything we put out on the field. Their DL is also eons better than ours without Osi and Strahan, sure, we're 'solid' but they have playmakers.

I think its a push if Osi and Strahan are healthy.

Lets compare the giants and the Bears by position.

QB - Giants. Eli is a calm QB that manages the game well and has been cutting down on mistakes.

RB - Giants. cmon, Tiki alone is better than whatever the Bears can offer, throw in the J Train and it's not even a valid question.

FB - Not sure, Finn is a good pass catcher, and I just don't know much about da Bears FB.

WR - Giants - Yeah we'll have Carter as a starter, but Plax is better than Mahamad, Berrian is hurt and at least carter will stretch the field.

TE - Giants, no question, especially against a cover 2 and with Amani out. Shockey is gonna be big this game.

OL - Can't tell, can't say much bad about our line, but the Bears have a great line too.

DL - Giants - I still think we are better without Stra and Osi. Kiwi has been solid and our tackles have been very solid.

LB - Bears. It's basically Urlacher vs Antonio and Brian is hurt, but they also have riggs.

CB - uhg, I dunno.

S - Giants - gibril and Demps is a good duo.

ST - Push. They have the better Kicker, we have the better punter.

Chicago:

Players are responsible for cattle mutilations in Wyoming; they are the real cause of the Chicago fire; and they have a a penchant for pinching the necks of baby bunnies until their heads pop off.

The owners are known for drinking the blood of babies, in order to preserve immortality. (Yes, I've heard the rumors about the Tisch family--but those have never been substantiated.)

Their coaches eat bugs. Live ones. With lots of legs.

Giants:

Players share 5 Nobel prizes among them. On their off days, they research cures for disease, and fight injustice.

The owners have achieved absolute enlightenment; and are now capable of levitation. Have been known in the past to raise the dead, and cure blindness with a word.

Our coaches eat bugs too, but they are properly prepared, and have all the legs removed.

The referees, of course, are gremlins that will as usual crawl out of the muck of peat bogs to create havoc.

I like our chances.

If both teams were healthy, I'd put a wad on the Giants. Right now, though, we're losing too many key players like Strahan, Osi, Arrington and Toomer. As it is, we still have the guns, but we need to play mistake free football.

I think that right there is the key to a G-men victory this week and almost every week until we get the injured guys back. When ever we start making stupid penalties we leave the other team hanging around, and Da Bears showed they can take advantage of that.