SportsWrath

I begin to think about it

jranieli

I think we are better off than having the game today (thursday). Things would have been somber today and things will be much more exciting tomorrow. :TU:

plus it gave Foyd an extra day to recover... how's the weather there today?

Sunny and warm right now, supposed to be a clear night.

Excellent...well I'm going to work now guys, I work tonight 5-10pm and when I get home I'm going to watch the game, so I won't be online tonight till the games over... please stay active and...

LETS GO METS!!!!!

I think the rain out is an advantage to St. Louis. They can be more confident that Carpenter will pitch twice which, other than Pujols, is all they have. I think the momentum swings to them again if they make Glavin throw 100 pitches win or lose. The best thing to happen for the Mets is get a 6 run lead by the forth and pull Glavin. Save him for later. He'll be pitching on 3 days rest. A low pitch count in this game is essential.

I think the rain out is an advantage to St. Louis. They can be more confident that Carpenter will pitch twice which, other than Pujols, is all they have. I think the momentum swings to them again if they make Glavin throw 100 pitches win or lose. The best thing to happen for the Mets is get a 6 run lead by the forth and pull Glavin. Save him for later. He'll be pitching on 3 days rest. A low pitch count in this game is essential.

We need to jump all over Weaver!!!!

Why the hell are we playing tonight?!

We're going to be freezing tonight, than have to go straight to the airport and straight to St. Louis. The teams will be at their hotel by 5 in the morning and both teams will be asleep by the game tomorrow.