SportsWrath

Giants vs Colts gameday thread.

Sephiroth

Nicks took a 16 week nap last year because he was pissed off at the Giants for giving Cruz a big contract on not him.and he hid it behind a leg injury.

Agreed.

No matter what he does this year, there was no reason to re-sign him based on that shit show he trotted out last year.

Nicks took a 16 week nap last year because he was pissed off at the Giants for giving Cruz a big contract on not him.and he hid it behind a leg injury.

nicks caught only 55% of targets his way but only dropped 5%. that points to the ball not being thrown near him. he also wasn't injured

career highs in catches over 20 yards and yards after catch. the line couldn't block, and everyone is pretty much in agreement that eli had a bad year as a result--except when he threw the ball to nicks apparently :rolleyes:

nicks caught only 55% of targets his way and only dropped 5%. that points to the ball not being thrown near him. he also wasn't injured

wasn't going full out either and had a lot of half hearted attempts to go get the ball

I was hoping we'd see the return of the 3rd down draw.

This offense fucking sucks. How can Eli be an 11 year vet and still sail passes 5 yard over his receivers' heads?

I know its just preseason but this is game 3... Eli is making It look like Gilly was the scapegoat. Maybe he called 15 bombs a game because that's the only pass Eli can complete. I guess we'll see.

For the second straight week, our STARTING offense couldn't score against a second string D.

Again, its preseason, but this is not a good sign.

i don't think they are showing much of the playbook cuz im not seeing a ton of those quick throws but the offense line is still looking pretty bad which is understandable i guess

explain why. the entire offense sucked. if a player from said offense goes to another team with a better qb and has a bigger year what can we conclude from that?

because if you checked out on a team a year earlier ( even though I agree the play of the Oline in turn put the QB in a funk) of course you will play better with a new team that gave you more money.

i don't think they are showing much of the playbook cuz im not seeing a ton of those quick throws but the offense line is still looking pretty bad which is understandable i guess

Man I sure hope that's what it is.

dude he's on a one year 3.5 guaranteed contract. last year he was in the last year of a contract that paid him about 2ish million. it's the exact same contract year situation as last season. and again this idea of "taking a vacation" during a contract year is completely unheard of in modern pro sports

Holy shit are they EVER going to call holding. The RT literally was hugging the DE.

yeah they don't care about fixing a penalty that "occurs every play" but they'll throw a million flags on the secondary. they've completely ruined the flow of the game

yeah they don't care about fixing a penalty that "occurs every play" but they'll throw a million flags on the secondary. they've completely ruined the flow of the game

I' with you, man. If they're really going to be throwing this many flags on the secondary the NFL is going to be unwatchable.

dude he's on a one year 3.5 guaranteed contract. last year he was in the last year of a contract that paid him about 2ish million. it's the exact same contract year situation as last season. and again this idea of "taking a vacation" during a contract year is completely unheard of in modern pro sports

last I checked 3.5 mil is more than 2ish ml. He knew the Giants were in no position to give him a contract the size of the contract Cruz got so why would he bother. he just shut it down.