SportsWrath

Just relezied that Lance Legree was

uconngiants

released by the Jets

I would not be surprised to see the Giants go after since he was with them a year ago he would be a guy that could go in a rotation also he had some moments 2 years ago

Just a thought

Legree could warrant a look at camp in a backup role. I'd have no objections.

Guest nosebleed

Legree was dumped??? He could come right in and start for the Giants. Beside Clancy, he is better than anyone else at this moment.

Legree will always give 100% effort, unlike some other former first round slob. If they did sign Legree, #94 can be put on a log boat back to his homeland and end his miserable run here in the Meadowlands................. :clap:

Legree was dumped??? He could come right in and start for the Giants. Beside Clancy, he is better than anyone else at this moment.

Legree will always give 100% effort, unlike some other former first round slob. If they did sign Legree, #94 can be put on a log boat back to his homeland and end his miserable run here in the Meadowlands................. :clap:

Dude, we all know you hate Willaim Joseph but don't even begin to tell me that Lance Legree is head & shoulders above #94.... that's just blasphemous. Legree couldn't even be effective when asked to play in a rotation for the Jets.... how is he supposed to come in here & supplant a starting DT when even in his days as a Giant he was nothing more than a backup?? He's been given a chance to prove himself through multiple training camps & seasons with 2 different teams & he couldn't take the starting position from anyone on either team..... this subject needs to be dropped immediatley as it is summarily done & over.

And when you're on the Jets and suck more than those around you, YOU REALLY SUCK.
Consider this. Nosebleed loves him because of what they have in common. They both SUCK!!! The only difference is that LeGree sucks at playing pro football and nosebleed at the gay activity the fab 4 engage in :clap::LMAO:

I agree with the majority here. Legree was a "Give 100% type of guy" but that alone isn't enough in the NFL.

I wouldn't mind him as a back up player though.

Agreed i think he just might fit into the rotation a little if he is cheap

speaking of 100% players Frank Ferrera (sp?) just poped in my mind :LMAO: