SportsWrath

New York Yankees

mickeef2

As soon as you guys win a division.

See, the difference is, we knew we were in trouble this year. You guys, on the other hand, thought you were gonna steamroll to a title when the playoffs started, and you had no business believing that.

See, the difference is, we knew we were in trouble this year. You guys, on the other hand, thought you were gonna steamroll to a title when the playoffs started, and you had no business believing that.

We did, or the media? If I recall, the media hyped us to be the best thing on Earth. Anybody with baseball knowledge knows no pitching = no title.

We did, or the media? If I recall, the media hyped us to be the best thing on Earth. Anybody with baseball knowledge knows no pitching = no title.

Yeah, but you can't even really blame the pitching. Sure, Johnson and Moose came up small. But your offense was putrid. And don't tell me about the media. Every Yankee fan I know, including most every one here, thought the trophy was in the bag.

Who thought were gonna streamroll? I sure didn't.