SportsWrath

Actually I'm glad this is happening....perhaps now hapless Tom

Guest JACKSTROUD7

I'm thoroughly disguted with this defense,.......it has no heart, no soul, and aging press clippings at 5-6 positions
I'm glad to see this happening also. Then jerky EA who picked Elisha instead of Big Ben and his choice of TC (aka as time clock) as head coach will definitely retire. I hope the new GM will fire time clock and his incompetent assistants and get people who know how to caoach :furious:

I'm glad to see this happening also. Then jerky EA who picked Elisha instead of Big Ben and his choice of TC (aka as time clock) as head coach will definitely retire. I hope the new GM will fire time clock and his incompetent assistants and get people who know how to caoach :furious:

I agree. You know what kills me? The penalties.

I'd take Eli over Big Ben any day. That guy has the better team... ELI is the better QB hands down.

So you don't know football after all