SportsWrath

X. Nady

jranieli

Man going to be a tough series for him. A series with the Pirates where the Mets are likely to clinch the division title. Just need atleast one win for the Mets and one loss for the Phillies. I feel really bad for him. A tough pill to swallow. You are on a sucessful team most of the year and get traded to a horrible team and then have to face the team you were with who will clinch the division against you. :(

Man going to be a tough series for him. A series with the Pirates where the Mets are likely to clinch the division title. Just need atleast one win for the Mets and one loss for the Phillies. I feel really bad for him. A tough pill to swallow. You are on a sucessful team most of the year and get traded to a horrible team and then have to face the team you were with who will clinch the division against you. :(

I know man... I was probably the saddest person when we lost Nady... the guy has alot of heart... he will be missed :cwy:

It was kind of a meaningless trade, we did upgrade over Nady by getting Green but lost a good righty hitter for a good lefty hitter (which we have an abundance of) Mile-a-minute Perez should compete for a starting job in spring... which is saying something because we'll have a killer rotation next year.