SportsWrath

Unbelievable story

gateb

So the last week I've spent a nice vacation at the Los Abrigados Inn in Sedona. There is a restauraunt there called "On the Rocks" that I spent some of my dinner's at.

Anyway, when I ate dinner at the resauraunt, my waiter's name was Anthony lo Duca. I say jokingly to my Dad, "Maybe he's Paulie's brother." But I didn't really mean it. Even though he did look like Paul. And he also is a big Mets fan judging by his reactions when we scored.

So just for kicks, I look through the internet and what do you know, Paul's brother's name is Anthony. And I looked into it even more and the guy is a coach of a baseball team in Arizona and the pics look just like him.

I should've asked him but right now I'm pretty sure that was Paul's brother.

I understand, must be hard keeping up down there without DirecTV.

I couldn't imagine being a huge fan of anything and not having access to all of the teams games. I did that last year with the Mets when I didn't have FSNY but at least I had some games. God bless the diehards who can't watch their games. We salute you!

He's not even as good as Posada.

We've told you before. Don't comeback until you learn something about baseball.

One of the best defensive catchers in the league with a slumping september batting average of .350 is not better than an average defensive catcher, a hot .270 hitter with an all star lineup around him?

In your dreams. Take off your Yankee Blinders that we've told you so many times.

no, I agree with Ditto if this was 2003... but it's not... while Lo Duca is on the rise, Posada is on a decline... I like Posada and all but...

Lo Duca > Posada

I think you are going overboard. You can't compare Lo Duca and Posada, both fill their roles just as equally... they call their games and they give 100% on offense... you can argue who's role is more important but that's a whole nother thing.