SportsWrath

maybe it's cuz im on the left coast now

Herc

yup, hopefully it will be like trading for another reliever. He's definitely gotta be better than Jose Veras.

The concern was that he was clearly overthrowing today. He struck out Mora on a ball that if Mora hadn't swung at was ball 4. He gave up a dinky hit to tejada, then he walked the next batter. He was overthrowing and was probably just exicted to be back. Good move by joe to take him out quick. Let him get his feet wet and then try him some other time and save him from embarassment.

He is intense though and I think he could light a fire in that bulpen.

You do realize now that Dotel, Farnsworth, and Rivera were legit closers for teams and now are all on the yanks. Not to mention that Proctor could be a closer for at least 10 teams in the majors. Will be a good weapon in the postseason.

oh yeah his high socks gain instant Plow approval. Bubba Crosby was the last Yank to do that. I love the old fashioned high socks. I think it should be required for all players. None of this dominican, put my pants down into the bottom of my cleat bullshit.

Sharp:

t1_dotel_ap.jpg

bubba.jpg

Ugly:

mannydancingonhisbirthday.jpg

oh yeah his high socks gain instant Plow approval. Bubba Crosby was the last Yank to do that. I love the old fashioned high socks. I think it should be required for all players. None of this dominican, put my pants down into the bottom of my cleat bullshit.

Sharp:

t1_dotel_ap.jpg

bubba.jpg

Ugly:

mannydancingonhisbirthday.jpg

Best:

MillarKevin.jpg

You ever read Uni Watch on Page 2? They share the same sentiment of high socks vs pulling your pants down. Its one reason Soriano was so fucking cool.