Tigers

White Sox

Skip:

Tigers

White Sox

Yankees

Mets

Red Sox

Woody is making fun of Skip for staying with the Sox, Skip saying he has no faith tha the Yankees will crack his list at the end fo the season.

At least Woody has the top 2 right.

Mine goes:

Yankees

Mets

Tigers

White Sox

Red Sox (Yeah, they're playing bad, but they still got talent)

Any list that doesn't have the Tigers, at this point in the season, at the top is retarded. That being said:

1. Tigers

2. White Sox

3. Yankees

4. Mets

5. Twins, even without Liriano

twins are done. they were out of it before he started, and they will fall out of it again.

1. Tigers

2. Mets

3. Yankees

4. White Sox

5. Red Sox

2,3,4 could flip flop either way

Plow, you can't realistically put the Yankees at top, especially with their middle relief woes. Granted you could slug your way through any series, your number one starter still has a 5 era.

1. Mets

2. Tigers

3. White Sox

4. Yankees

5. Red Sox

Plow, you can't realistically put the Yankees at top, especially with their middle relief woes. Granted you could slug your way through any series, your number one starter still has a 5 era.

1. Mets

2. Tigers

3. White Sox

4. Yankees

5. Red Sox

I wouldn't even put the Mets above the tigers and white sox.

what is this love affair with the tigers?! All of you seem to have it. I made my rankings before they got swept by the white sox even. They're a young team with veterans like Pudge, Ordonez and Rogers. Their SP's are all coming back down to earth. Shelton is in the minors he has completely cooled off, I dont know how much i could trust Granderson or Thames.

And lorf, dont humor me and say thr Yanks number 1 has an ERA of 5, Johnson may not even be the number 3 starter on this team.

what is this love affair with the tigers?! All of you seem to have it. I made my rankings before they got swept by the white sox even. They're a young team with veterans like Pudge, Ordonez and Rogers. Their SP's are all coming back down to earth. Shelton is in the minors he has completely cooled off, I dont know how much i could trust Granderson or Thames.

And lorf, dont humor me and say thr Yanks number 1 has an ERA of 5, Johnson may not even be the number 3 starter on this team.

Tigres

i saw that, i give you props on that. You went out on a limb on that one and even if they dont win the division, you still look like a genius.

But...just cuz they hold the best record, doesn't make them the best team.

They are 1-3 against the Yanks and like 3-10 against the chisox.

i saw that, i give you props on that. You went out on a limb on that one and even if they dont win the division, you still look like a genius.

But...just cuz they hold the best record, doesn't make them the best team.

They are 1-3 against the Yanks and like 3-10 against the chisox.

I like the Tigers because of Jim Leyland... what he did with the '97 fish really impressed me. I saw the similarities between their rotations... example, '97 fish with young Livan and '06 tigres with young Bonderman under the experienced wings of '97 fish Leiter and '06 tigres Kenny Rogers. No one could have predicted the turn around of the rest of their pitching i.e. Verlander, Robertson, and Miner... but I saw the talent they had on offense lead by Pudge and knew they would go some places.

Now I'm liking Detroit for a different reason: their pitching.

Rogers

Bonderman

Verlander (ROY?, Cy Young- longshot)

Thinking if they have enough experience cruising through the rest of the season they can be better than a playoff rotation of

Contreras

Beuhrle

Vasquez

Garcia