SportsWrath

Giants Vs Jacksonville

knarf

I was at that game when the giants clinched homefield and the divison it was awesome on the onsides kick JAX had sehorn took it all the way for a TD anyboy else rem this

That may have been the coldest game I've ever gone to.

I will be there anyone else from here going to that game?

I'm going buddy!!!!!!!!!! I live in Deltona which is like an hour and a half away with traffic... I'm going to get a hotel around the area since it's going to be a Sunday night football game... ON ESPN!!!!!!

I'm going buddy!!!!!!!!!! I live in Deltona which is like an hour and a half away with traffic... I'm going to get a hotel around the area since it's going to be a Sunday night football game... ON ESPN!!!!!!

You mean Daytona right?

If you do mean Daytona, YOU LUCKY SON OF A BITCH!!! :TU:

My parents live in leesburg Fl like 3 n 1/2 hours away i am pumped i just wonder if they will be asshole fans like all the cleveland fans i had to deal with last yr. It is going to rock! (it is monday night game not sunday night :rock: )

My parents live in leesburg Fl like 3 n 1/2 hours away i am pumped i just wonder if they will be asshole fans like all the cleveland fans i had to deal with last yr. It is going to rock! (it is monday night game not sunday night :rock: )

There should be alot of Giant fans there... remember most the people who live in Florida are from NY...lol

My buddy went to the Jets/Dolphins game, and even though the Jets had a horrible record, there were still tons of Jet fans