SportsWrath

Yankees Game thread

JerseyJint

Okay we got the shit kicked out of us. The game was a fluke and it's not going to happen tommorow or again by this team.

We lost some ground but we are only 1.5 games out. We still have (although now tied) the wild card lead.

laugh it up.............Just keep in mind the beat down the yanks put on the mets.

You do remember that, don't you

Yeah, that game was so important, even A-Rod showed up for it!

Actually up until that point, I don't remember, my team is too busy winning

the division.

Yeah, that game was so important, even A-Rod showed up for it!

Actually up until that point, I don't remember, my team is too busy winning

the division.

In a weak NL and NL east. We have real competetition and the Mets don't. I mean how are the Marlins in second place right now? That shows how pathetic the Phillies, Braves and Nationals are.

Please...the Mets have two more wins and we're tied in the loss column. It's real easy to talk trash after we lose isn't it?

In a weak NL and NL east. We have real competetition and the Mets don't. I mean how are the Marlins in second place right now? That shows how pathetic the Phillies, Braves and Nationals are.

Please...the Mets have two more wins and we're tied in the loss column. It's real easy to talk trash after we lose isn't it?

Yep, especially when it's by 13 runs to the Devil Rays. :LMAO:

laugh it up.............Just keep in mind the beat down the yanks put on the mets.

You do remember that, don't you?

I sure do. I was there. At least we got whipped by a good team that night. You guys had a chance to potentially grab the division lead with your "ace" on the mound and took a beating at the hands of the worst team in the division. Sorry, but that's funny. Nothing wrong with good natured ribbing. I'm sure you'd let us have it if we lost 19-6 to the Nationals.

I sure do. I was there. At least we got whipped by a good team that night. You guys had a chance to potentially grab the division lead with your "ace" on the mound and took a beating at the hands of the worst team in the division. Sorry, but that's funny. Nothing wrong with good natured ribbing. I'm sure you'd let us have it if we lost 19-6 to the Nationals.

Nah, not by me. The mets are not in our division, or league for that matter. Unless it is a Yankees Vs Mets game I could care less about the mets and what they did.