SportsWrath

F**K the Predictions!!!!!!!

NYHC GIANT

One minute, it's Dallas and Philly fightin' for the top spot. Then it's the G-men lookin' good on paper!

If we stay Healthy...that means no injuries...we take this thing called the NFC EAST. Fuck the Predictions!!!!

(this rant brought to you by: A keg of Rolling Rock, some Heineken, and shots of Dewer's)

One minute, it's Dallas and Philly fightin' for the top spot. Then it's the G-men lookin' good on paper!

If we stay Healthy...that means no injuries...we take this thing called the NFC EAST. Fuck the Predictions!!!!

(this rant brought to you by: A keg of Rolling Rock, some Heineken, and shots of Dewer's)

althought they arent gonna happen, those predictions are actually possible. Sean Salisbury puts the Ravens in the wildcard over my Dolphins. Try those predictions!

:rock:

althought they arent gonna happen, those predictions are actually possible. Sean Salisbury puts the Ravens in the wildcard over my Dolphins. Try those predictions!

Don't worry, I was calling for a NY-Miami SB this yr. since Ronnie Brown was drafted.

Don't worry, I was calling for a NY-Miami SB this yr. since Ronnie Brown was drafted.

Brown is a great pick. As for the SB, I don't think we're ready just yet. It would be nice though because it is being held in Miami.

Brown is a great pick. As for the SB, I don't think we're ready just yet. It would be nice though because it is being held in Miami.

What exactly are the Giants lacking? When you reply you must first consider every position of every other team...big order to fill...the point is is that we have as much of a chance this year as Pitt, Indy, Seattle..etc..

What exactly are the Giants lacking? When you reply you must first consider every position of every other team...big order to fill...the point is is that we have as much of a chance this year as Pitt, Indy, Seattle..etc..

He's a Phins fan.