SportsWrath

Am I the only one who thinks...

so-cal dub

He's the last guy that I'd pick to pitch a no-hitters... He can't strike people out, he puts the ball in play, reducing his chances.

The more balls put in play, the higher the chance of others getting a hit.

He's the last guy that I'd pick to pitch a no-hitters... He can't strike people out, he puts the ball in play, reducing his chances.

The more balls put in play, the higher the chance of others getting a hit.

Especially on the ground.

He may have no hit stuff but his type of pitching usually results in balls that could find holes.

Especially on the ground.

He may have no hit stuff but his type of pitching usually results in balls that could find holes.

Key word... Could. He's brought a no-no as far as the 5th (I believe) before. His problem is, he usually has an implode inning.

I don't know what it is with Yankee pitchers, Wang and Wright in particular, who tend to throw more fastballs when they reach high pitch counts just when their breaking stuff would tend to break more.

Key word... Could. He's brought a no-no as far as the 5th (I believe) before. His problem is, he usually has an implode inning.

If he finds the ability to throw a heater up and in that can really jam hitters, then it is a much greater possibility.

I don't know what it is with Yankee pitchers, Wang and Wright in particular, who tend to throw more fastballs when they reach high pitch counts just when their breaking stuff would tend to break more.

u clearly dont know pitching. When your pitch count gets high, you are tired, and your breaking stuff tends to stay up, thus u hang it, thus it's easy to hit. Plus wang and wright dont have good breaking pitches ot begin with.

Someday Wang is gonna throw a no hitter? I mean his groundball ratio is nasty. If he could just avoid those random implode innings, I think he has a better shot than anyone at a no-no.

Yes, I believe you are the only one who thinks that.

ang and Wright in particular, who tend to throw more fastballs when they reach high pitch counts just when their breaking stuff would tend to break more.

Man your dumb, when a pitcher starts to tire, which is around 100 pitches or so,

their breaking stuff tends to flatten out, sliders don't curve, curveballs, don't drop.

Did you learn pitching from "The Brien Taylor School of Boxing and Pitching"?