SportsWrath

Eagles thread

UK-Giantsfan

35 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

After letting the game marinate overnight, I have a few thoughts on the Kitchens offense... 

No results to speak of yet, but I appreciate that in most cases the play calls had a chance for success, while with Garrett there were too many plays that were clearly doomed to fail seemingly by design. 

You know, if Golladay doesn't trip over his own feet, or Jones can make a back shoulder throw, or Solder can for the love of god cut off the back side pursuit, that scoreboard looks a lot different.

I think the offense is just greatly hindered by the hog mollies.

Price and Skura are playing ok. 

Thomas obviously is the franchise piece but Herny and Solder are dragging the unit down.

Occasional they can play alright which is when you see those flashes but more often than not it ends up with one of them fucking up. 

I think Kitchens tried to hide it with quick one read throws during the game and outside runs for Barkley but you can only cover up the glaring weakness so much.

I mean Hurts doesn't play like a compete moron and we lost this game and by a wide margin, granted credit the defense and Graham for shutting him down. 

I dont think we are magically going to see this offense suddenly turn into a powerhouse it's going to take more O-lines pieces and more than likely a new QB.