SportsWrath

It's gameday yo

BlueInCanada

That abomination they call the Death Star has it's first game with real people in it tomorrow night. That thing is right across the street from my office. It's going to be a nightmare down there. They did nothing to improve the single lane streets nor is there enough parking. As a matter of fact, there is no parking at the actual stadium unless you're Jay-Z or a stadium employee. So funny the guy who cleans the toilet can park in the stadium, but the guy who spent $10,000 on a PSL can't. Plus, there's a no vax, no entry rule. Raider nation be mad pissed, yo. 

2 minutes ago, BronxRik said:

That abomination they call the Death Star has it's first game with real people in it tomorrow night. That thing is right across the street from my office. It's going to be a nightmare down there. They did nothing to improve the single lane streets nor is there enough parking. As a matter of fact, there is no parking at the actual stadium unless you're Jay-Z or a stadium employee. So funny the guy who cleans the toilet can park in the stadium, but the guy who spent $10,000 on a PSL can't. Plus, there's a no vax, no entry rule. Raider nation be mad pissed, yo. 

Talking about the new Raiders stadium?

When me and the lady were in Vegas couple years ago we seen where it was going and that's the first thing I thought "ain't much room around it" lol 

11 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Talking about the new Raiders stadium?

When me and the lady were in Vegas couple years ago we seen where it was going and that's the first thing I thought "ain't much room around it" lol 

Yup. The parking situation is so bad they started using all the local business lots around the stadium, including ours. They charge like $40 bucks for all stadium parking and then you walk over to it. And that includes all events, so UNLV college games on Saturday and any concerts. We came into work after one of the Raiders pre-season games and our place was fucking trashed. They rushed that thing and now they're suffering for it. 

Funny seeing more designed QB runs in the NFL.

10 years ago maybe three or four QBs would have designed run plays.

Seems like if you have a young QB you have some RPO and QB runs you do once or twice a game, some teams a lot more.

We seen Eli have a designed run once? 

Against the dolphins.