SportsWrath

I've been out of touch with nfl... Fill me in please

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

54 minutes ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

When does the season start? 

How bad will we be?

Opinions on the new coaching staff?

Will there be fans?

Is my favorite player in the world still on the team?(guy who stuck up an illegal card game?)

Season starts tomorrow. First giants game is Monday night.

For the most part, COVID-19 has yet to be an issue, and few players have opted out.

For giant fans, from everything I've seen most giant fans are optimistic about Judge and his staff.

Fans will not be in the stands (I think) in most stadiums. Definitely not at Giants stadium.

Baker is gone (waived yesterday). By the way, Baker stuck a guy up because the guy took all his money at a high stakes game of dice, not cards!

1 minute ago, mastershake said:

Season starts tomorrow. First giants game is Monday night.

For the most part, COVID-19 has yet to be an issue, and few players have opted out.

For giant fans, from everything I've seen most giant fans are optimistic about Judge and his staff.

Fans will not be in the stands (I think) in most stadiums. Definitely not at Giants stadium.

Baker is gone (waived yesterday).

Thanks my man.

I hope they can be a 500 team...just as long as they show progress I'll be happy and consider the season a success. 

I'm excited...I read your post in the other thread about them being young....that's great..but there has to be some continuity on the coaching staff and player personnel if there will be success in the future