SportsWrath

WOW!!!

NYHC GIANT

see this is why u dont boo him, he's a sensitive guy, we know this. Just cheer him, there is no point making ti harder for him.

I am glad they cheered when he had 2nd and 3rd, 0 outs.

and wtf is up with the hometown scoring. They never give any benefits to our own hitters. I dont understand it at yankee stadium.

I admit, I have taken place in boos for my favorite team but now I wonder, what's the point of booing? Does it make the fans feel better? I tend to agree with booing the team as a whole, such as when the Giants run into the locker room at halftime trailing 17-0 and playing horribly. That is deserving boos. But when you strike out on a 96 MPH heat (I'm speaking in general, not as if A-rod has or hasn't seen this), I don't see what booing does.

Do you guys follow me here? I can't get my point out right :doh:

I admit, I have taken place in boos for my favorite team but now I wonder, what's the point of booing? Does it make the fans feel better? I tend to agree with booing the team as a whole, such as when the Giants run into the locker room at halftime trailing 17-0 and playing horribly. That is deserving boos. But when you strike out on a 96 MPH heat (I'm speaking in general, not as if A-rod has or hasn't seen this), I don't see what booing does.

Do you guys follow me here? I can't get my point out right :doh:

I know what your saying. I mean at Giants games, I'm fine with letting loose when they're sucking, but thats on a team. But then when your booing one person, I mean they know they're being targeted and it does nothing but hurt their confidence.

BTW, Randy tossed for throwing inside. Good thing we ponied up on Johnson this inning.