SportsWrath

The Houston Blackstros

Bans handed down to the manager, general manager and more.

fuck that team.

and the Yankees took them 7 games and they cheated. Sadly the Yankees were 6feet short of beating them anyway. Todd Frazier just missed the winning hr or triple

fuck that team.. they cheated to get competition while being a top 10 market. Purposely tanked lost 90-120 games a year for a decade... all while not signing any free agents and drafting 1 overall 4 times and top 5 all other. 

15 hours ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

Bans handed down to the manager, general manager and more.

fuck that team.

and the Yankees took them 7 games and they cheated. Sadly the Yankees were 6feet short of beating them anyway. Todd Frazier just missed the winning hr or triple

fuck that team.. they cheated to get competition while being a top 10 market. Purposely tanked lost 90-120 games a year for a decade... all while not signing any free agents and drafting 1 overall 4 times and top 5 all other. 

Agreed...the Dodgers have an even bigger beef.

Now they need ban Cora for life.

Also....I am a  bent it was only the Management that got tagged on this...it was supposed player driven...(Beltrane...there is another one that needs to be clipped)....but ...no players. I am thinking they could get to the ring leaders pretty quickly but they are afraid of the Player's Association.

C.W agon

17 minutes ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

I agree...they got off easy.

They should have their title stripped and lifetime bans for players as well as coaches and management.

At a minimum a "*" is called for on those seasons...as should Aveve's and Betts MVPs.

The other side of this...is when the BoSox get hammered....they are going to be down for awhile....and the Yanks will run amok in the east ...and we will have to hear Sox nation bitch about it being unfair...for the rest of our lives.

Think the Mets will dust Beltrane? I mean the guy was in this up to his dick.

C, Wagon

Cora....dead man.

If they Sox are thinking this is like some NCAA deal where they make a "good faith effort" to clean shit up before the violation findings come out....good luck. I think they get the hammer dropped on them.

You have to wonder if Cora gets a life time ban at this point.

Crazy....I think they need lifetime bans. World Series win taken away and out of all history books. Altuve needs his mvp taken away ...I mean Ryan Braun has his taken away for using peds...altuve used espionage technology to cheat. Fucking James Bond of baseball 

15 hours ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

Crazy....I think they need lifetime bans. World Series win taken away and out of all history books. Altuve needs his mvp taken away ...I mean Ryan Braun has his taken away for using peds...altuve used espionage technology to cheat. Fucking James Bond of baseball 

That video of him on that ACLS walk off...is waaaayyyyyy suspicious.

They keep saying MLB is being so forthright and tough...but I have to wonder if they know more and not want to be put in the box you just described above for Alluve...?

This deal keeps getting worse and worse.

C. Wagon