SportsWrath

Does Floyd hear Milledges' footsteps?

Blader

I've seen it happen in sports a lot...the good player has the hotshot for his position coming up quickly, calling him a can't miss. <_<

If Floyd keeps playing like he has then he will stay put... he struggled last year early on then helped carry the team after the All-Star break

Plus he's been an animal in the field for the past couple of years. If his bat really wakes up, this lineup will be SICK. who does an opposing pitcher pitch around? Beltran, Delgado, Wright or Floyd?

Plus he's been an animal in the field for the past couple of years. If his bat really wakes up, this lineup will be SICK. who does an opposing pitcher pitch around? Beltran, Delgado, Wright or Floyd?

*cough, cough* Nady, Reyes, and Lo Duca the past couple nights also prove to put on a hurting... Glavine also has the highest batting average right now for the Mets..lol :LMAO:

Milledge has been slumping of late after a hot start. Mets are treating Milledge as they treated Wright and Reyes a few years ago. Give him time and let the growing pains work themselves out.

I expect Milledge will get a SEPT call up and have one of the starting OF positions in 07.

Milledge has been slumping of late after a hot start. Mets are treating Milledge as they treated Wright and Reyes a few years ago. Give him time and let the growing pains work themselves out.

I expect Milledge will get a SEPT call up and have one of the starting OF positions in 07.

Sounds about right.

The exact point of this thread...so do I ..so does Floyd.

Yeah...why should he worry about a person most feel will be playing his position :confused:

Oh...hes playing tonight. :doh:

In Nady's position... hopefully he can adjust in the Majors and shine bright

Yeah...why should he worry about a person most feel will be playing his position :confused:

Oh...hes playing tonight. :doh:

Because hot shot prospects come and go. Solid major league OFs are valued commodities. And Milledge obviously wouldn't have been called if Nady didn't go on the DL; he's still a ways away from being ready to be solid every day starter.

Oh...Floyd is hitting .400 in the past week with 2 bombs...

Floyd has looked great lately. But he did the same thing last year. Except he just started to do great a little bit late. Then he goes into a horrible slump. So if he starts to struggle again, Mets fans should realize this is what Cliff does.