SportsWrath

Do You Think Carlos Beltran and The Met Fans Are Happy Now?

Plax 4 Prez

I hope Carlos has no hard feelings from last year and early this years boo's... he sure as hell has woke up now... I think he's doing better then Delgado right now... do you guys think Beltran is happy to be a Met?

I hope Carlos has no hard feelings from last year and early this years boo's... he sure as hell has woke up now... I think he's doing better then Delgado right now... do you guys think Beltran is happy to be a Met?

He knows he's only as good as his last at bat. The NY fans are overly harsh to NY players. Sometimes it's justified...Bonilla, The Toad, Vince Coleman, Marbury and others come to mind...but I don't think the treatment awarded to Beltran last year or earlier this year was justified. I think he's doing a great job this year so far.

BTW- What does that "trade Beltran" guy from the other site have to say?

He knows he's only as good as his last at bat. The NY fans are overly harsh to NY players. Sometimes it's justified...Bonilla, The Toad, Vince Coleman, Marbury and others come to mind...but I don't think the treatment awarded to Beltran last year or earlier this year was justified. I think he's doing a great job this year so far.

BTW- What does that "trade Beltran" guy from the other site have to say?

lol, he dissapeared... I wonder why? :rolleyes:

lol, he dissapeared... I wonder why? :rolleyes:

He may be right about Trachsel though.

I'm very happy for Beltran. Every time in extras, I root for him to get the game winning shot. And I miss the one time he gets it.

He may be right about Trachsel though.

I'm very happy for Beltran. Every time in extras, I root for him to get the game winning shot. And I miss the one time he gets it.

Why did you miss it?

Because I get up at 6:45 on school days, the game ended at 12:35, and I am under the weather.

My birthday is in two days, I want to be healthy unlike last year :TD:

I get up at 6 but never miss an extra innings walk off. :TU:

Happy birthday soon.