SportsWrath

Olay Soler to get start on Wednesday

gateb

26 years old, throws hard. Missed 2 years due to the visa troubles(pitched in Dominican). I have read a lot about this guy and I remember when the bidding started for him in 04. If you remember I talked about this guy a lot at the start of the season. So if he does well I will take all the credit for talking about him early :P j/k

Did you turn into a Mets fan? If so who converted you? Me and Gateb will take the credit for that :P:doh:

no. In past years, I have been extremely anti-met, but this year I am more of a baseball fan. I meant hope Solar isn't like Contrerus for us. Us meaning yankees. Contreras, fucking cuban

no. In past years, I have been extremely anti-met, but this year I am more of a baseball fan. I meant hope Solar isn't like Contrerus for us. Us meaning yankees. Contreras, fucking cuban

lol...nice :P

I find it ironic that two former Cubans that defected away from Cuba sometimes are going to throw to a catcher named Castro.

:LMAO: . and all the cubans are older than they say because they came over illegally and got legal at the age they felt like.